Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: N/A...NCNS per agency
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Not sure, can only go by pics and recent reviews due to here NCNS per the agency.
Recommendation: No
I had the same luck today... Was scheduled to see Deja in Austin. Checked in early yesterday and asked if we were still on... "yes" was the reply. Later in the day I asked for a location. I like to plan my drives well in advance in Austin (and I didn't need an address, just a general vicinity would have been fine)...crickets. 2 hours before the scheduled appt time I sent a PM saying that I presumed we were cancelled as no word and now many hours later still no word...no apology no offer to make it up. Just nothing... Perhaps managing 12+ ladies is to many...
Actually not a review. I think they put these in the Coed section.
Not for sure, since first time to post. Usually just let it go. Figured since it was actually reviewing someone by meeting or not meeting, it would go here.

Yes, maybe they are trying to manage to many girls or something at once. The sad thing is, the day before while waiting for pm, they gave me the vicinity of visit and was near there, when was finally told NCNS. At first thought they meant me, but had them clarify it was her and heard nothing since. No apology or anything.
Same thing is happing to me, texted back and forth, set the time, she then asked for an eccie pm, which I sent. Now a hour after the pm, which remains unopened, crickets.
No activities happened. NCNS are not reviews. if you do have a NCNS it is best to write about it in a COED Thread. Moved to COED
I did hear back from SGBJ and it appears Déjà started her "lady days" (as a gorgeous Thai friend used to say). Glad to know what went down and to make solid contact with that group. I'll see Deja next time she is in Austin!