Resa

may she give ya a freebie
Nope I donate every time .
Apparently she's having issues logging on to check. Sorry, im just trying to help her .no phone makes it almost impossible but she's trying
How can I get ahold
How can I get ahold Originally Posted by Gambitbbc699
Having issues with her email.if she gets it figured out she'll let me know.
pimping taint easy ????
pimping taint easy ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ain't pimping ,ain't getting anything. Shes always been straight up and good with me .if she had email last encounter I would've included it.
Resa has her physical issues, but she's a sweetheart. Her biggest problem past cpl yrs has been contact... constantly changing numbers.. where she's staying.. who she's with..ect
Resa has her physical issues, but she's a sweetheart. Her biggest problem past cpl yrs has been contact... constantly changing numbers.. where she's staying.. who she's with..ect Originally Posted by Mr.Random
She does have TCB issues and some physical issues but she's still a sweetheart and will give you 100% .never had issues other than timely and respones but what provider is on time. Go see her for a QV and go from there. I get nothing from this. Shes always been good to me
She does have TCB issues and some physical issues but she's still a sweetheart and will give you 100% .never had issues other than timely and respones but what provider is on time. Go see her for a QV and go from there. I get nothing from this. Shes always been good to me Originally Posted by Scoot642
No good deed goes unpunished here….
Is there any way to see a picture or at least a description?