Cleaning Services?

There was a woman - I think Ballston Spa area - who posted several years ago on CL offering incall and outcall "cleaning services." It was pretty clearly a gateway to more complete services. I was in contact and almost pulled the trigger - but went in a different direction for some reason. Does anyone remember her? Any chance she is still around just more UTR? Or less UTR and I just don't recognize her posts?
She posted on craigslist. Havent see nher ad in a long time
Something like “cleaning with a twist” and she posted as “Gina”. Never saw her but wanted to
Yes and as I recall a google search of her number brought up a different business - maybe a licensed massage therapist? She seemed a little more stable/mature and had a tight body (at least in the pics - regret never having pulled the trigger. A sign of how thin the market is right now - reminiscing about and searching for never reviewed providers that I never saw. Ha.
Yes. Ironically one of those searches - the one that yielded results of a massage therapist - the LMTs name was also Gina. It listed an entirely different number but what are the chances, eh?