LEFT SAN ANTONIO

I left Antonio and I'm in Austin I don't know how to edit or delete my weekend line up ad. Sorry for the confusiom
I've never heard anybody refer to it as "Antonio." Usually when it is shortened, it is SA.
And that would be voice to text , LOL! I was driving and trying to post my bad.
Why did you leave?
Sweetheart - you can always post updates in your signature area.

Travel safely!
I don't have a signature area I have yet to figure that out yet LOL
And of course, if you tried saying SA via voice-to-text, it would have come out "essay." So you were wise to select as you did.
Why did you leave? Originally Posted by pickupkid
the hotel that I was staying at has a new security who was Barney Fife he was walking around shining flashlights into cars I just really didn't want any clients to feel uncomfortable nor did I want to bring attention to myself. On Saturday morning I was looking at different hotel rooms and all of the rooms were $200 or more and I just didn't feel it was worth the investment. I think I'm going to start coming down through the week at least until the summer is over.
And of course, if you tried saying SA via voice-to-text, it would have come out "essay." So you were wise to select as you did. Originally Posted by biggestbubba
Lmfao, that is exactly what it said even though I look Hispanic I didn't want to be caught saying that I might get called a racist. Jajajajaja