An Hour is an Hour

You meet a provide and she is MSOG and you already popped once then when your half way to the second pop and then your hour is up so she asks you to leave.Would that upset you?

The reason I ask this is a lot of guys are stuck on the MSOG deal. Then wouldnt you think that providers would be a stickler to the you pay for my time deal.. and hour is an hour. After an hour is up.. your time is up.

Personally I have talked to a few providers and they seem that they are getting bombarded by the you do MSOG or I will have to cancel ulimatum. Personally, I much rather be with a provider that does quality vice quantity.
No , it sucks and most I've encountered would go over . However you can't expect it , anymore then they should expect a tip . You agreed to a rate and length of appointment .
Exactly. I understand you want to get the most for your buck. But you paid for a specific amount of time. I jsut think htey have no room to complain if this happens to ne of their clients. Would you hold it against the Provider?
Would you hold it against the Provider? Originally Posted by SweetMiMi;
I would never hold it against them , some share incalls , or next appointment could be on the way . However next time I'm scheduling , I'm looking at speed dial , and there are ladies that have gone over , who do you think I'm calling ?
Ultimately it's up to the provider. So, yes, if I was halfway to my 2nd time, and we just stopped, I'd be mad for about 5 seconds. But then I would just leave and take care of things myself. No need to be upset. :P
I am very respectful of a ladies time. If we expect them to give us the full hour then we should respect that the hour is the time whether you are done or not. This is why I generally try to do multi hour encounters so it isn't an issue. If you booked for one hour and are getting close to the second nut and see time is approaching a decision has to be made. Can you make it or not, once you start it is pretty darn hard to just walk away unfinished so you can always ask if you can extend or tip her to let you finish but either way if she can't accommodate then you should be respectful of her time and an appointment behind you.
I am very respectful of a ladies time. If we expect them to give us the full hour then we should respect that the hour is the time whether you are done or not. This is why I generally try to do multi hour encounters so it isn't an issue. If you booked for one hour and are getting close to the second nut and see time is approaching a decision has to be made. Can you make it or not, once you start it is pretty darn hard to just walk away unfinished so you can always ask if you can extend or tip her to let you finish but either way if she can't accommodate then you should be respectful of her time and an appointment behind you. Originally Posted by homer13
Most of the men who see me are very respectful of my time. I don't want a client to be worried or focused on the clock, that's my job, and my client shouldn't feel like he's on the clock...If I'm on my job, they never do. I would NEVER kick someone out because of time, if they are just about to have their second, third, or fourth orgasm. As such, I'm usually tipped pretty well.

What drives me nuts are the ones that intentionally drag things out, and will take advantage of me, and my kindness. Without even a thank you...
blah, blah, blah for real?
vote with your feet and Eccie, do not ever go back and wite a review and let the market make the decision is she stays in business and can pay the bills
if a provider pulled a stunt like that, i would voice my dis-pleasure and go write a review immediately
blah, blah, blah for real?
vote with your feet and Eccie, do not ever go back and wite a review and let the market make the decision is she stays in business and can pay the bills
if a provider pulled a stunt like that, i would voice my dis-pleasure and go write a review immediately Originally Posted by Txfishkiller
So what you're saying is if you pay for an hour but take and hour and a half or two then you should get it or you're gonna write a negative review??????????

I've only experienced a few clock watchers in my time and if they give me what I paid for I wouldn't write a negative review, I would mention if I couldn't get my nut but so far that has never happened. I think in this scenario we are going for nut two which is not something i can normally do in a one hour session anyways. If you are trying to get nut two and can't get it in your allotted time I think it's a pretty Dick move to bash the lady for that. It all boils down to research. Know who you are seeing and know yourself. It doesn't look like you're doing great at that since 6 of your 13 reviews are NO's.
If I pay for an hour, and when the hour is up she asks me to leave I'm fine with that. I just want to be able to do what I came for in that hour, and for me that includes msog.
I only like msog gals and if she is good I will hit 3 in an hr. The ones I repeat are ones that go over for the fun of it.
If it's an hour appointment, you should be out in an hour.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Do you forget how to read a watch while you're in a session?

However, the clock doesn't start until she is ready to start activities. If you start late because she's still getting ready, that's on her time, not yours.

Hell, if I wanted a second pop, we'd have to stretch the session out to 3 or 4 hours.
A provider would never have to ask me to leave as I'm more conscientious about the clock then she is. I would only ask if she is available to extend the session if we both hit it off in a big way but usually I'm the one to mention when time's up.

Why anyone would be remotely mad because you got the hour you paid for is beyond me. Who the hell does a monger think he is pulling that shit? This is business plain and simple.

If I paid for an hour as far as I'm concerned I get an hour to pop as many times as I like.
She has no business telling me how many times to pop just as I have no business stealing her time. Yes it is stealing as far as I'm concerned.