AL/MS M&G anyone interested?

I am trying to compile some information to see if there is enough interest in having a DOUBLE state Meet &Greet.

The M&G's in MS have been wonderful....all of us just sitting around having drinks, telling jokes, talking, getting to know each other in person....putting a face with the handle, as to say. Our last one was at a restaurant so there was wonderful conversation over food as well. (check out the threads in MS if you are interested in the pre and post talk)

A meeting point needs to be determined as well so if/when you reply please include your preference
north - B-ham
south - Mobile (area)

Please do not include "places" in this thread. If you happen to have a place where we might enjoy our meeting, please PM that to me.

hugz
Yep...I misread this thread....

I'm 99.5% in on a M&G...there's always that .5% chance of BS standing in the way...

Bama Gents, can we step up and help out Ms. Lilith to come up with a viable solution?
there is a discussion in MS
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=76619
if you are interested in joining in the conversation there....

but please feel free to converse here as well ;-)

Thanks Caracter :-X
i am there to give support for the idea of a m&g in bama!!!
I would love to make one of these but home commitments get in the way of evening play.....daytime only 4 me..
I am in...let me know what ya need babe!!
I vote we have it in Mobile!
  • coven
  • 08-16-2010, 11:48 PM
I'm in!
I'd love to have one here in Mobile
love one in mobile as well...
If y'all are really interested in one in Mobile please PM email your information with references to mgmsal@yahoo.com

the one for B-Ham is gearing up ...set for Sept 15...interested in that one please email your information to mgmsal@yahoo.com as well

(please include which M&G you would like to attend)
i would be interested in a Mobile M+G. easy to travel from Pensacola !
mobile here
Any update on the M&G?
I could go to Mobile!