Do you enjoy sex outdoors?

a yes
b no

would it bother you if people were watching
I don't care if people are watching. I love outdoor sex
Yes. At the ranch down by the pond. There are trees shading the bank. It is the perfect place for outdoor sex. It is also nice to lay there naked talking and watching the wildlife.

Nobody has ever been there to watch but it would not bother me.
Having never tried it, I think it would be wildly erotic to know we were being watched.

So many things I still want to try...
I prefer outdoor sex and being one with nature. I wouldn't do it in the town square but if someone was enjoying watching, I wouldn't mind. I get a lil offended when I am dressed and by myself and the guy on the other side of the salad bar at Wendy's is looking at me and waxin jaxin in the room with kids or hiding in the bushes at the pool. Yep, it happened. Actually, I was quite offended.
I'm very visual. A womans body looks so different in the outdoors. It's both beautiful and raw.
I have always dreamed about the outdoors experience but have never had the opportunity. Maybe someday. Would like it to be in private out under the sunlight on a blanket or something comfortable.
Sand fleas, gnats and mosquitos...nah!! I find these pests ruin sex. Give me a protected locations anytime.
I'm down for anyplace anytime!!
Shorty I love your personality. It actually kinda fits your avatar.
Shorty is Cumangitit's kind of guy!! He and ole C&G share the same philosophy!!!!!
As they say, "You can't make-up pussy that you missed out on." So, I'm ready at a minutes notice.
  • Sami
  • 05-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Yes...... Outside under the stars On a trampoline, bent over a trampoline
very hot knowing you could be watched...adds to to the excitement
Having never tried it, I think it would be wildly erotic to know we were being watched.

So many things I still want to try... Originally Posted by IDMT
My idea of "roughing it" is staying at a four star hotel instead of a five star hotel. So I prefer my sex indoors. Preferably with 600 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.