smells

what smells turn you on....of cource i love the smell of a lady fresh out of shower.....but also love a "natural aroma"...say as soon as she finishes working out....a lite sweat/musk smell ...and of cource i love sniffing panties/ hose/ stockings and all especially while shes still wearing them....then removing and a lil dineing pleasure.....ive also sniffed them while having sex....great orgasm
I love doing 69 with a chick and you can smell her natural bootyhole, very rare that I encounter that. Even when I ask them NOT to shower or be fresh for our visit. It would be amazing to find a provider that actually accommodates your requests.
I DONT like when I go down on a girl and she smells like soap and baby wipes.
I’ve had SW type that smelled so Terrible that bad Oder was difficult to remove from car seat. Bring out the frebreeze.
Rather smell soap than 2 days since a shower and i'm sure the ladies do as well.
Personally I don’t like a stinky ass or pussy? Big turn off if you smell shit down there run away!
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2023, 02:13 AM
Personally I don’t like a stinky ass or pussy? Big turn off if you smell shit down there run away! Originally Posted by zoozang
I can second this, nothing worse than a smelly pussy or ass
Yeah but I’m talking about more of a natural smell. I want a little hint of something…
I have found quite a few that have accommodated me. I love the smell of pussy. When it's washed right before. It just tastes like water. I have to say I have only encountered one girl that had BV, of course that way too much. My preference is to shower the day before, and to dive in first thing in the morning. That's close to the perfect taste/ smell. I love a slight tang on the taste, I enjoy the pheromones from her groin and underarms. I'm not big on the smell of just ass like some people are. If it's just a slight hint and it's not overpowering of her pussy while I fucking doggie I'm ok with that.
There is nothing like the smell of a fresh healthily pussy. I can DATY all day long.
  • BLM69
  • 03-20-2023, 03:58 AM
Yeah but I’m talking about more of a natural smell. I want a little hint of something… Originally Posted by JimINDallas81
After eating freshly showered pussy and ass, my face smells 😆, I literally start wanting to barf until I wash my face and rinse off my mouth. I never breath from my mouth while I'm eating and licking
Yeah but I’m talking about more of a natural smell. I want a little hint of something… Originally Posted by JimINDallas81
Same here, sort of. I prefer clean “day old” pussy and ass to freshly showered. If my SO wants to shower before we fuck, she knows not to use soap on her pussy or ass, just water. She can use the soap after we fuck.

Not sure why, but I have a different preference for providers. I prefer that they be freshly showered with soap. Even then, I might not like their particular taste or smell.
Same here, sort of. I prefer clean “day old” pussy and ass to freshly showered. If my SO wants to shower before we fuck, she knows not to use soap on her pussy or ass, just water. She can use the soap after we fuck.

Not sure why, but I have a different preference for providers. I prefer that they be freshly showered with soap. Even then, I might not like their particular taste or smell. Originally Posted by Bowser98
pretty much what i was getting at....
I have guys who love the smell of my hair!
I buy special shampoo...mango citrus scented.. it is called Hairway to Heaven shampoo

i luv the smell of irish spring or mint body wash on a person!!!