asian massage parlors

whats your opinion of AMP's. personally i wont go to them because I'm pretty sure the women working there arent doing so willingly. Im all for p4p and almost anything kinky but when it comes to unwilling participants I draw the line
I tried an AMP once b/c I like Asian women, but the experience left more than to be desired. Never thought of the "willing" vs "unwilling" aspect to AMPs. I'm just looking to get laid; not be INTERPOL. Personally, I actually like the concept of massage parlors that offer a variety of women to select from. Back in the 90s, I had a wonderful time visiting a number of "studios" in "Nash-Vegas" until they got all shut down.
I'm an amp guy in Dallas. Love them! Convenient and great service without the drama and the bs that seems to go on continually with indies. (I don't see how you guys do it.) In all the amps here the girls come and go as they please. I have known some girls personally and they all work and make money by their own free will. Also, the Asian girls are very clean! Normally much cleaner than non-Asians.

Never been to an AMP, but I have seen my share of Asian providers. In just about every case they were hot! So nice in fact I started a relationship with an Asian young lady outside the hobby world. She was unbelievable! But alas things did not work out! Every time we would make love an hour later I wanted do it again!
whats your opinion of AMP's. personally i wont go to them because I'm pretty sure the women working there arent doing so willingly. Im all for p4p and almost anything kinky but when it comes to unwilling participants I draw the line Originally Posted by actionjackson647
I would say 98% of the time you would be absolutely wrong. In years past I have known many AMP ladies and mamasans in many areas of the country, and never once were they "kept" in any manner.

Does it happen? Sure, but they won't be found in your typical public AMP. Usually they will be in the underground, ethnic specific ones in certain specific cities. If you aren't of the right ethnic group, and connected in some way, you would never be there or even know about it anyway.

You seriously have nothing to worry about with this in the type of establishments we discuss and review here.
I used to be an AMP girl and I've never heard of anyone working against their will. The ones who are forced to work are the ones who haven't paid off their contract to come into the USA. I prefer being an indy because at a AMP you have no time to eat or sleep only work work work. I once took care of 28 clients in one day.
Wow! Nora..............sorry baby. OUCH!
Sorry to hear that.

Even working a 10 hr day and taking a little time off for wolfing down lunch, that still works out to about 19 minutes per client.

. . . I do not think anyone was satisfied with such rush service, much less yourself.

I used to be an AMP girl and I've never heard of anyone working against their will. The ones who are forced to work are the ones who haven't paid off their contract to come into the USA. I prefer being an indy because at a AMP you have no time to eat or sleep only work work work. I once took care of 28 clients in one day. Originally Posted by norayorkie
I used to be an AMP girl and I've never heard of anyone working against their will. The ones who are forced to work are the ones who haven't paid off their contract to come into the USA. I prefer being an indy because at a AMP you have no time to eat or sleep only work work work. I once took care of 28 clients in one day. Originally Posted by norayorkie
I have visited a number of AMPS during my early hobby years. Found them to be very clean and well run for the most part.

However, the key word you mentioned is "forced to work" to pay off their contracts to come to the US. Question is, when they signed the contract in Japan, Korea, etc, did they know what they would be doing when they got here to pay their "sponsor" back? If they did, then no problem. But if they were told they would be cleaning houses instead of working 18 hours a day having sex with anyone that walked thru the door then that is truly called "forced slave labor".

Does not happen as the norm, but it does happen. We just don't hear about it until LE finds out and puts a stop to it.

Just saying.
With my work schedule I find it easier to visit a AMP not having to make a appointment and be at someplace at a certain time. I travel alot and some stops take longer than planned so I either arrive real early and have to wait or run a little late for a scheduled appointment.
28 in one day? I can see why this thread was brought back up! That would seem very interesting information. So how much did you make seeing 28 people in one day, if you don't mind me asking? And were these all FS sessions?

Now serving number 1269! Shit I've got number 722. Hell I might be waiting dam near 20 minutes!
I believe I made over 4,000. Over half was full service and the other were massage with a happy ending. To answer the question of if these girls know what they would be doing to pay off their debt I would have to say yes. The girls are not forced to work in the AMPs they do it because they pay off their debt faster. I knew some girls who came over illegally and chose to work in a bar instead of an AMP.