The Hobby Pad

Ok so a senseless post but it could get interesting. So I finally got cable and discovered the bachelor pad. What if, we had a Hobby Pad, providers and hobbyist, paired up in a home together battling for a prize.
6-8 pairs. Which providers and hobbyist would you like to see. And what challenges and competitions?

Im having to sleep on it and do some research of the boards since Im not very familiar and been gone a while.

Make it interesting!
Uhhh I don't get it. I can think of a few people I would like to kick the crap out of, but I don't need a prize for it.
No silly, you would be paired up with a hobbyist and competing for prizes against other provider/hobbyist teams. For example, if you and Burk teamed up against me and still looking, naomi and shorty, etc etc. You have to watch the show I guess. It could get dirty.

I could think of some pairs like Giz and Shelby, Outdoorsman and Nikki, all living in the same house for weeks. Talk about getting dangerous
WTF, why not partner me up with Waterboy...geez!
Ok just pick one you want! lol, Bodilly would be an awesome partner, could stay drunk and piss everyone off all the time. I love that guy!
Oh me too! I need to call that fool!
Please Please Please count me in. I can think of nothing I would like better. Only if London is there though. I would even partner with Naomi if she had the balls. lol Do you think they would scheme to get me out. lol. Man I got a little woody just thinking about it. Ciao I knew I liked you even though we butted heads I got respect for ya babe.
Billy_b_bad, sjtiger, and an un-named lurker
Competition for the sexiest mofo to get me off more than once in an hour!
Oh shit, I didn't read
So, like big brother with the pairs? I'm thinking weebbad, cc, or sandman lou for that. I only know local guys though. I'd actually pair up with Dallas or Julie if I could. I think they would e competitive.
How about the winning girl get some rose type prize and the guy gets to fuck the entire lady lineup. That is who he WANTS to fuck
Hmm!! Is that a challenge Heidi?
Billy_B_Bad is MINE! He has the nicest ass I have ever laid my hands on! Oh I need to get to back to LA and get my hands on that again!!!!

And Burk, its all in fun hun, Im sure we could team up and kick some hiney!
This is getting too creepy for me. No way in hell I would live in a house with that many people. I can barely live with one!
It has to be a hobbyist/provider pair. If you watch bachelor pad you will see. They are coupled up competing against each other, its pretty dirty and mean.

Oh shit, I didn't read
So, like big brother with the pairs? I'm thinking weebbad, cc, or sandman lou for that. I only know local guys though. I'd actually pair up with Dallas or Julie if I could. I think they would e competitive. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
He has a GF now who is apparently keeping him happy, but he is fucking fine as hell!