How much does age count in choosing a provider?

I've seen in reviews where age plays a big part of choosing the provider.What age do you prefer?

a. 19-23

b.23-30

c. over 30

d.all the above
Try over the age of 40 for me.
Prefer the ladies between 28-40. As I get older, the numbers will increase.
I prefer women over 30.,, they always say yes.
All you need is some Benjamins for the ladies to say YES!!
A very quick analysis of reviews.
18-23 = 7
23-30 = 21
30 + = 9
Age plays a distinct part, but not the only part. Nor is the age range static. For the most part, I prefer 30-50, but there are times when I get an urge for 20s. Kind of like eating. Most of the time, I prefer fish when I eat out, but occasionally, I'll go for salad or beef.
I'm an equal opportunity hobbyist.
I don't know but I'm sick of seeing these 44 year old advertising that they're 30 and look NOTHING like it.
I don't know but I'm sick of seeing these 44 year old advertising that they're 30 and look NOTHING like it. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

Tell me about it!! Why can't they just state their true age, I mean hell, lots of guys like older ladies.. LOL!!

And sometimes older is better, I have a few provider gal friend's that are 50+
Prefer the ladies between 28-40. As I get older, the numbers will increase. Originally Posted by shorty
I just like women of all ages. PINK FLOYD just enjoys them legal!
I just got another idea for another great thread, I guess when Flect said he liked them legal it remined me of why do women keep themselves shaved now vs back in the 70's it looked as though they had King Kong in a headlock... And their P$$Y'S looked just as bad..
Not all of us can be bought. I have race and age restrictions. I turn down more than I have ever seen. Money doesnt mean shit to me if I cant see someone without wanitng to puke or have to get drunk after to try and forget it ever happened!

All you need is some Benjamins for the ladies to say YES!! Originally Posted by shorty
Not all of us can be bought. I have race and age restrictions. I turn down more than I have ever seen. Money doesnt mean shit to me if I cant see someone without wanitng to puke or have to get drunk after to try and forget it ever happened! Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Exactly.
I just got another idea for another great thread, I guess when Flect said he liked them legal it remined me of why do women keep themselves shaved now vs back in the 70's it looked as though they had King Kong in a headlock... And their P$$Y'S looked just as bad.. Originally Posted by only1sweetmaddy
There used to be a standing joke when a guy couldn't find something another guy would say "put some hair around it and he will find it". If a guy would have shaved his head in the 70s everybody would have thought he was nuts or that he should be standing around airports handing out pamplets Hare Krishna.