i wanna make you all mine

So how many of u have had that infectious light switch flick ON from the OFF position? Don't we commit to never consider considering COMMITTING?(AND SHALL WE? ,,,we shall need to be committed TO A PADDED ROOM, showcased in one of those rare jackets that insurance companies hate ....that tie in the back?...) A prerequisite so obvious and lame...HENCE ,,,,no need to mention???
Huh?
Huh? Originally Posted by LAVixian
+1
what the hell are you on?
REALLY/??
SUPPOSE U NEVER BEN GOOD ENUFF FOR A MAN U MET IN HOBBY TO WANT TO TAKE U AWAY FROM IT ALL.....(NEED A CLUE) HOLAR!!! STUPID BITCH
Hmm. . . It must be a full moon tonight!!
Something about the light switch not working in his favorite padded room so he put his shirt on backwards and he cusses his dog... I think.

(My decoder ring is one of those cheap ones, so I'm not 100% sure about the translation...)
Oh no , sister! Don't come around here posting in the twighlight zone and then calling fellow providers names.
Ok this is scary...I understand her. Then again I do have extensive training in the psych field and 4 years working in a psych hospital while in college.

Apparently she has developed feelings for a hobby guy, feels like she isnt good enough for him, or he has expressed that to her. She is feeling like she is nuts for having feelings.

I wonder why she feels she isnt good enough. Good enough to fuck but not good enough to keep?

For those who feel inferior may I suggest using some of the money you make, which is damn good money, take a few classes, better yourself, then you will feel as if you are good enough for anyone.

Self esteem goes a long way, and class brings you home to meet Momma.
I just lol'd so fucking hard. I'm with Chella on this one though I don't understand what this is about but Chella sounds right. LOL
Are there pharmacuticals involved here?
Maybe, and it might be a broken heart too. who knows, but she aint none too happy.
So how many of u have had that infectious light switch flick ON from the OFF position? Don't we commit to never consider considering COMMITTING?(AND SHALL WE? ,,,we shall need to be committed TO A PADDED ROOM, showcased in one of those rare jackets that insurance companies hate ....that tie in the back?...) A prerequisite so obvious and lame...HENCE ,,,,no need to mention??? Originally Posted by Tess Tulips
SUPPOSE U NEVER BEN GOOD ENUFF FOR A MAN U MET IN HOBBY TO WANT TO TAKE U AWAY FROM IT ALL.....(NEED A CLUE) HOLAR!!! STUPID BITCH Originally Posted by Tess Tulips
Ok this is scary...I understand her. Then again I do have extensive training in the psych field and 4 years working in a psych hospital while in college.

Apparently she has developed feelings for a hobby guy, feels like she isnt good enough for him, or he has expressed that to her. She is feeling like she is nuts for having feelings.

I wonder why she feels she isnt good enough
. Good enough to fuck but not good enough to keep? Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
I agree with Chella's interpretation except for the bold "not good enough" parts.

I think the OP is saying that she has fallen for a hobbyist. Something that she had told herself that she wouldn't ever even consider doing. But much to her surprise it has happened which has provoked some strong emotional reactions in her.

SUPPOSE U NEVER BEN GOOD ENUFF FOR A MAN U MET IN HOBBY TO WANT TO TAKE U AWAY FROM IT ALL.....(NEED A CLUE) HOLAR!!! STUPID BITCH Originally Posted by Tess Tulips
The above quote is just a swipe at seductivesarah for her reply to the OP. It is not a declaration by the OP that she feels unworthy.

At least that is my interpretation of it... lol.
It can happen....you can get caught up with someone in the hobby ...but you need to step back and realize its like the first date you go on ...everyone is being on their best behavior and being very polite. you have to ask yourself ..how good do i know this person and are they for real because people do lots of things for money and one of them is putting up with your stupid ass and the other is being nice because we want in your pants...lol
Its the 5th or 6th date when you start to see the real person and start farting in front of u!! lmao