Appointment Times

What seems to be the most popular requested times for the hobbyist?
2pm. When I tour it's like everyone's horny at that time. I'm like WTF? lol!
The guy I see the most at home usually wants to meet around this time too.
I usually like 4-6 pm . That way if we hit it off. I'm usually hungry for some dinner after and might have company to join me. I also read somewhere that men and women are most horniest in the late afternoon. Not sure if that is true.
I figured it would be the 12-1pm. It makes it convenient to take an extended lunch and get that Nooner. I personally like the evening appointment around 9-10pm, if it's just a session with no dinner. Also I only make appointments for Friday or Saturday evening. I'm just a weekend hobbyist that doesn't have the time to hobby during the week.
If it is an incall I prefer daylight hours so I can find the hotel. Weekday incall the earliest is 6, weekend I like to be one of the "Early Guys", if you know what I mean. I had a Nooner today with pizza included.
Based on my schedule, I'm usually looking for a mid morning date (between 9 and noon). This is highly inconvenient because it is an awkward time to be getting a room. As for preference (not tied to a schedule), I prefer something mid to late evening (8-midnight). I've always thought the most active times would be after dinner. Here's my conjecture. Most guys hobby while on business trips. Days are usually tied up with work and then there's usually some sort of work related dinner. Only time for play is after dinner i.e. after 8pm.
I'm 24 / 7! I'm always on Call! LOL
I'm 24 / 7! I'm always on Call! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
You must not have any equipment issues then. Hmmmm... so ... how big is it? Just curious.
You must not have any equipment issues then. Hmmmm... so ... how big is it? Just curious. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Come on Naomi... a gentleman never tells. I will say this, I use to be a lot bigger, but I have wittled it down a bit over the last ten years! LOL
Come on Naomi... a gentleman never tells. I will say this, I use to be a lot bigger, but I have wittled it down a bit over the last ten years! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

It's too early to be laughing this much. You're too funny. Lol @ wittled it down!

It's too early to be laughing this much. You're too funny. Lol @ wittled it down! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
A tight vagina is a terrible thing to waste! I'm pretty stupid. I kept thinking the girls were getting bigger, when it was me that was getting smaller! LOL
I personally like the evening appointment around 9-10pm, if it's just a session with no dinner. Also I only make appointments for Friday or Saturday evening. I'm just a weekend hobbyist that doesn't have the time to hobby during the week. Originally Posted by shorty
I prefer your time slot as well almost exactly. But because ladies tend to be late regularly I book two hours before the time I really want. It leaves wiggle room for a plan B should she not make it.
I prefer your time slot as well almost exactly. But because ladies tend to be late regularly I book two hours before the time I really want. It leaves wiggle room for a plan B should she not make it. Originally Posted by gimme_that
That is very smart.
Early afternoon around lunch time.
early to mid afternoon seems to be the most requested time