Classy Kimberly: What happened to this fallen angel?

One or two of you guys seem to be intimately familiar with "Kimberly" working Austin/Dallas/San Antonio and northern New York last winter, according to a thread here.

I had been in email conversation with her, never on the phone due to my use of Skype and no number being displayed. Seemed to be a prerequisite (Could someone tell me why?) that she see a number displayed and still does.

I found this girl to be very intelligent and way beyond teens in maturity, I never knew until tonight she's that age. Very much a conversationalist, articulate, poised and full of potential.

I greatly wanted to spend time with her, didn't pan out. Leg disability, my attitude towards younger females with attitude, not wanting to join P411 as she requested, etc. Just way too many hoops made me feel that when all was said & done... I'd be flipping myself off anyway. No woman has given me so much "work" to do in order to talk on the phone, it was quite irritating to say the least. Oh and let's not forget the "references", hey.... that girl was one of the first to truly interest me and I guess I wouldn't fall into the heading of "hobbyist". I did find her to be enchanting in body and mind.

So the Q is: What happened to this Godiva? Searched the posts hoping to find your posts regarding her demise.... anyone care to enlighten? Some threads came up making a few of you guys appear as "old gossipy women", getting into relatives using Facebook photos against her... speculation about pimps, boyfriends.... whatever. No wonder she dropped out of the site, she was becoming the DRAMA she told me she sought to AVOID!

Where's Kim? Had her on the phone 2 days ago... I HATE cellphones and contracts so she won't talk to me. Borrowing my neighbors phone tomorrow and trying to call her. She seemed so FULL of life and opinions way beyond her age... she complained to me about how guys here just want her for whatever they can get sexually for the money and how you guys don't want to offer her companionship. Often times, it's the prettiest ones sitting home Saturday night with no date. This young lady is a victim of her beauty but her interest in photography shows she has an eye for beauty and wants to contribute more to the world than just her body. Too bad nobody cares to see that in her.

Please let me know how to contact her OUTSIDE this venue. I hope she's got a stable support system in place. Thanks
Sounds like too much work dude but if its worth it to you then best to ya.
Your "don't give a fawk" attitude is why you need to pay for it...go to bed.
??????
Ok....... just maybe she doesn't want to be contacted right now. That should always be respected.
This is how pimps and stalkers find them!?
Sounds like a pimp that lost his --- "chick" if you ask me. lol
I would NEVER call some one a PIMP! That is highly insulting! But it is what it is! Just saying!
I saw her a year and a half ago. One of the worst sessions ever. She wasn't very good with TCB, had someone waiting in the parking lot (pimp?) maybe not...but... Was non responsive to everything, talked the whole time. No kissing, had new piercings and tattoos so no touching this and that...I honestly thought she didn't want to be doing what she was doing. I felt bad for her. Her site is still up but hasn't changed in a year. I hope she got out of the biz.....BD
Your "don't give a fawk" attitude is why you need to pay for it...go to bed. Originally Posted by GetLaidMuch?
Two replies and gets banned. I wonder whose alter ego this was?
Burk. . . Now all you need is for London to tell you to F**k Off!