She is out of YOUR League or is she?

Remember the movie; She is out of your League? The one guy thought the rating system was bull shit, till he was told he was an 8. Then he shut right up! Guys most of us want to be 8's. But we know were 6's. Some, only 4's. But the gals all think they are 8's. And all want to be 10's.

I FIGURE I’m a sold 5. I get one extra point for sense of humor making me a 6! Since I can only jump two points... I have to pay big money to jump to a 9-10!

Here is the problem... a gal who is a 9-10 usually thinks she is a 10+. And in a lot of cases she loses 2-6 points for shity attitude. Personality can take a 10 dam near down to nothing.

So let’s have some fun with this. Rate your self and rate a provider. Using the number system ONLY, tell us how you feel! We can compare what the hobbyist take on this is and compare to the provider's take!
Uh... this is going to start MAJOR drama. LOL

Anyways, I am a 9-10 and I think my attitude makes me a 12.

Just because a lady is confident in herself doesn't mean she has a shitty attitude.

Why are men so attracted to weak minded/ low self-esteem chicks?
Uh... this is going to start MAJOR drama. LOL

Anyways, I am a 9-10 and I think my attitude makes me a 12.

Just because a lady is confident in herself doesn't mean she has a shitty attitude.

Why are men so attracted to weak minded/ low self-esteem chicks? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You’re absolutely right! And ladies with shity attitudes shouldn't call it "Being Self Confident!" Big difference yet only separated by a fine line at times. Same goes for being funny, fine line between funny and being an asshole. Same goes for being honest, fine line between being honest and being hurtful. Same goes for be sexy, fine line between being sexy and being a pervert. I think you get my point!

I'm a bit of a pervert.. and proud of it. LOL!
I'm a bit of a pervert.. and proud of it. LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
And that is something I have grown to admire about you! +2 points? LOL Why do you think I didn't argue about you being a 12?
LOL Why do you think I didn't argue about you being a 12? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well I was shocked to see that you let me get away with it
Well I was shocked to see that you let me get away with it Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Call Them Like I See Them!

Can't wait to hear what Burk has to say? LOL
Can't wait to hear what Burk has to say? LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lmbo. *sigh* lol
You know it wouldn't really matter - He has never met me.
He's a bit of a tight ass but I'm sure he'd love me in person lol.
Lmbo. *sigh* lol
You know it wouldn't really matter - He has never met me.
He's a bit of a tight ass but I'm sure he'd love me in person lol. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Tight Ass?

This is going to be an interesting Thread. Let me get my .
Lol. I meant.. he can be VERY mean by that.
Lol. I meant.. he can be VERY mean by that. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Its always the guys who are mean! I mean us Smart Asses! LOL
[COLOR=black] Rate your self and rate a provider. Originally Posted by Still Looking
This has train wreck written all over it............
Its always the guys who are mean! I mean us Smart Asses! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
You're not mean. Just a smart ass. Now Charlestudor is mean as hell, I'd give him one hell of a session just so he can be nice to me LOL

This has train wreck written all over it............ Originally Posted by gimme_that
Exactly. No one in their right mind will do it. If they were to do it, EVERY provider they've seen will be a 10. LOL
Not necessarily, Naomi.