Best Places to Tour ?

I didnt want to spam the various boards.So therefore , My question is what are the best places for me to tour . Requests are welcome .
Try Burksville. Its near Omaha! The hobbyist are funnier than shit there!
SL. . . I hear Burkville has got lots of tree trunks there!!LOL
You won't need a chapstick! LOL
I do like to laugh
I do like to laugh Originally Posted by burkalini
Thats why mirrors are out of the question!
lol They make objects look larger
Hell I need all the mirrors I can get!lol
I think we really hijacked this thread
I guess if she wants a short ride, she could come to AR.
South Dakota? Why is that even in the same category with the others?
South Dakota? Why is that even in the same category with the others? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Believe it or not south dakota has a big hobby scene. I've been meaning go to there as well. For a lot of us, it's not about the biggest city but the hobby scene they city has. Of course, bigger the hobby scene - more money. Big city doesn't always mean more money. HOWEVER, when I hit a big city (I've been to Boston, DC..etc) this month and was treated like a rockstar. Not a lot of ladies get that same treatment. I highly recommend anyone that is struggling for cash right now to go to Boston (especially ebony women). I also recommend hoakey tows like Augusta, GA. Even Charlotte is great for business for the right lady. Again it depends on the lady. Younger girls will do well in Charlotte because there is a big lack of providers under 30. A lot of older ladies here even lie about their age and say they're much younger to get more business it's ridiculous. I and 5 other girls are probably the only established ladies in our 20s here. Again depends on the city.

Now there are cities I avoid like the plague, like -- Atlanta, GA. Another good idea is go go on your datecheck profile and see where a lot of your fan club members are from. I have over 90 fan club members on my datecheck profile and most of them are from the DC/MD/VA area. Makes sense when you finally get the hang of things. I've never had a tour suck since I started providing again. It's been grand!

If a girl has a mailing list on her site, she wouldn't have to spend tons on advertising. She already has her own personal fanclub right there. The first thing I do before I tour is email the guys from my list (it's city specific).
Thanks for the input guys & gals .My previous tours have been so - so . therefore I would like for my Bday tour to be lucrative.
I think we really hijacked this thread Originally Posted by burkalini
I think you did too.

I chose Philly, though my other choice might have been Manhattan had I been there. I know donation can be higher in both places with NY outranking PA.

As far as Vegas, I find it surprising folks chose that. I've been there twice and it was dead both times. Only had one gent and he was someone I already knew from TN who was there. So technically, he doesn't count as a new client for Vegas. From what I hear, the local girls do better than visiting ones.

Now, South Dakota---it may have it's moments, but if it did, wouldn't you think all the ladies would be traveling there?

Washington DC is another good choice, but you have to choose your arrival times good. I made 2 bad choices....one was the week of Christmas and the other was in a Summer month and was told Congress was in recess both those times. LOL

ADDITIONAL EDIT: I just read Naomi's comments about S. Dakota. Maybe I'm wrong....maybe it's good, but at least if you choose one of the big cities you mentioned like Philly/Manhattan/Wash DC...they are close to each other and if one bombs, it's an easy drive to another. If you're in S. Dakota, you're not super close to other big donation towns except maybe....Chicago. Sure there's NE/CO/ND/MN...but the key words in my statement were "big donation" town.
ADDITIONAL EDIT #2: Just look at Naomi's signature: Philly in September and Vegas/NY in October...what's that tell ya....She agrees with me on the NYC and Philly being good choices.
What... no Buffalo?

Please come and bask in our fabulous weather, vibrant economy, and rich tradition of winning sports teams. And I just know you'll love many of our local customs... like shoveling snow and scraping the ice off your car.

Buffalo... our bars stay open to 4 am.