do DSLs or lipstick make a difference?

For the more experienced guys and maybe some ladies, besides being hot as hell, if a woman has plump lips does that make a bj better? The thought of soft pillowy lips working my cock makes me insanely horny.

If she wears red or dark lipstick, even hotter. This true or just fantasy? Have never experienced.

Haven't found a woman to do this in San Antonio that'd fulfill the fantasy.
as someone who loves a good BBBJ ... serious non-smear red lipstick and read matching fingernails with serious skills and the face of an angel do it for me - the visual coupled with the sensation ... yes.
I think its just a visual fantasy thing.
i've always thought so. the thicker lips being better. but i guess it depends on the girl. if she's really into it i'm sure you won't even remember what her lips looked like lol
My lips are natural thick/plump and lipstick would only mess up this work of art. No thanks.
For me I love red wet juicy lips. The more lipstick the better! Love the lipstick rings visual.
whats a DSL?
DICK sucking lips lol
DICK sucking lips lol Originally Posted by Naomi4u
ooohh!! You would think I would know that
thanks chickie
I think its just a visual fantasy thing. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
+1
Neither do anything for me. Personally, I don't want my provider to be wearing any lipstick at all-- discretionary purposes. I think attitude and enthusiasm are what make a good BJ. Some women see it as a chore. Those who don't and really get into it are the one's I want giving me a BJ.
To me bee stung (or collagen enhanced lips) aren't necessary for a quality BJ. My last session was with a young girl who had thinnish lips, but they were soft and supple and she was both a greater kisser and an aficionado of oral sex. Fuller lips would have been redundant.

I am reminded of a review, and I am doing this from memory, in which the provider, dressed in black garters, hose, pumps, and almost full make up, sat in a small, cafe chair in the middle of the room and demanded that the nude hobbyist stand in front of her while she took her compact and slowly and deliberately finished applying her lipstick, lip liner and gloss. When she was done, she snapped shut her compact, took his penis, which was now fully erect, and asked if he minded having lipstick on his cock?

I thought that was really erotic image and a great tease and have been waiting for a certain full lipped girl to return to town so that we could recreate the scene.

Awl4knot
BJ's aren't my main thing, but if the other lips are big and juicy, I'm in big time.
I agree with Cpalmson. I think attitude and enthusiasm are what make a good BJ....Buuuuuuuutttttt...If she has DSL also...thats a big plus for me to come back :-)
I met a provider once who had very thick puffy lips that were natural. I asked her to purposefully pack them with bright red lipstick.

She did as requested and after a rip the roof off BBBJ I went to freshen up.

I looked down at 'lil Sympy and he looked very angry! He was covered in red!

I break into a huge grin everytime I think of that.

So for me yes to both.

Sympy.