Tallahassee SB intel

Are any of you guys on SA? I’ve created a thread on the site under the Sugerdaddy Discussions thread.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2797191
Can’t access this. Is it limited to premium members?
Yes unfortunately
I thing the community would be better served on here
You are probably right
  • Dvdj
  • 08-30-2021, 09:20 AM
Following
Well got kicked off of SA a couple of weeks ago. Been stuck using SecretBenefits since then. It’s not as good but I’ve had pretty good success there especially since school is back in now.
what did you do to get kicked off
Had a little too much to drink while out of town and was looking for company. Ended up talking to a provider while on the site and didn’t think about moving off site. So, I got banned from the site because of that.

I’ve tried to get back on with another email address and everything else I can think of, but I can’t get going again for some reason. Tried totally different email, using gift card to pay with different name and while using incognito mode on a few different browsers. Still no joy. So, I guess I’ll stick with SB site for a while
they must be looking at the MAC address. Try a different machine from a different location.
incognito mode, tails or Tor browser? If you use the Brave browser, there is a Tor tab option
  • Dvdj
  • 10-22-2021, 07:07 AM
Looking for some leads.. wasn’t lucky on SA and secret benefits girls don’t even answer messages
So a question for the group. I just had a girl ask for 3k a month - are any of you guys paying that kind of money?
So a question for the group. I just had a girl ask for 3k a month - are any of you guys paying that kind of money? Originally Posted by sundown2025
Ah, no
Heck no. None of ‘em are worth that, for starters..