Today's quake

Any hobbyists/providers in session back east when the quake hit today? Well, did it enhance the experience?
If the House (or Senate) is rocking...then don't bother knocking.
I swear I wasn't even around that area today!! LOL!!! Or was I? (EVIL GRIN)
OMG! The first time I see a BBW she trips and every one makes a big deal about it! LOL
I was not in session, but I had pulled over to the side of the road to jot down some information from a cell call I was on. I was in the car and left it running with the air conditioning on. I noticed my car swaying ever so slightly back and forth. Enough to notice, you know?....I thought perhaps my A/C was acting up. Afterall, my car has 319,000 miles on it. It stopped after a bit and I didn't think anything else of it til I saw the news later that night and they said it happened close to 2pm ET. I went back to my cell phone and checked history of that call and it was at 1:56pm. THAT explains it! Cool...at least I know my A/C isn't trying to break down.
OMG! The first time I see a BBW she trips and every one makes a big deal about it! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lololol
I don't want to say this gal was "BIG" but at Halloween, you could throw a sheet on her and she could go out as a glacier. This gal buys here cloths at that store that only has three sizes, Large, Extra Large and Oh MY God Its Moving! Her measurements were 34, 24, 36.... and that was one leg! She was so big, I used a half a tank of gas getting around her in a cross walk. She once stepped on a talking scale and it said, "Hey one at a time!" I asked her to hop on my motorcycle, I stopped hearing the engine! If she backs up, a beeping horn goes off to warn hobbyists! And last but not least, her nick name was Tiny! Given to her by her two older BIGGER sisters.