why???

girls and guys...

why do you hobby?
what do you enjoy most about the hobby?
what is a cool experience you have to share about your time in the hobby?

personally i started this hobby cause i like sex and i like money...but i hate working lol!
I’m kind of new here, and will give a but if a reply.
I hobby infrequently, I don’t have a lot of time as I work a lot of hours and have family obligations as well. I enjoy meeting people but do not enjoy crowds, not virus related I’ve always been that way. I enjoy the anticipation of meeting someone, I’ve been disappointed a few times, but mostly good experiences. Been robbed twice, threatened another time by some traveling companions of the girl I met. But definitely more positive encounters than negative. Just have to be careful, do some research, and have an attitude that it is going to be fun experience.
We all need to be good to each other. As Sammy Hagar sang “ a little heaven here on earth”.
Hope this wasn’t too boring for anyone that reads it.
I’m new to the area so haven’t gotten to meet any ladies here yet, but I look forward to it! I am a combat veteran and I’ve learned that life can be short so you had better enjoy it while you can! Why not take the BS away and enjoy!
Variety.
Variety.
Coolest experiences are fulfilling many "first-time" fantasies!

Been out of the loop for a few years but starting to miss the variety and still have a list of first-time's to check off!
At first, it was not my intention to being a hobbyist. I was be trying to find a woman that get be my regular partner. But it was not easy to find one. It's a very personal thing to have two people to really compatible. Over the last ten years ( mostly the last 3 years), I saw 25-30 different ladies. Hence I fell into it. The great benefit is I met quite a few very nice ladies. And each of the best one would a bring me a different experience. Each one brings something unique "to the table". To some extent, I guess I was kind of "hooked". I am older, so I have slowed down lately. I have a regular favorite and I see a few other favorites occasionally and no longer "prospecting" any more.
I am a sex addict!! lol

enjoy reading yalls answers..thanks!!!
My opinion

I enjoy hobbin so I can experience some very sharp looking ladies and for the most part have had good experiences but like other hobbiest I have had a few bad ones plus a few regrets
Because I'm a grown ass man, and I love women, titties, and doing adult things with women!
I am a sex addict!! lol

enjoy reading yalls answers..thanks!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
You are on my list now Dallas! Just have to find the time!
I was separated, headed for a divorce. Lonely, horny and probably a little bit depressed. I have seen a lot of women but have slowed down now. I think it is emotional as much as physical. The good ones took time to make me feel special and was glad I was there. I still see a lady that went to a regular job a couple of years ago.
awesome reading guys... i luv all yall...mmmmm!!

now ladies YOUR turn...
I hobby because this pussy Is fire
and I love sex and money too Dallas!
Plus I was working full time and not getting any where in life then bam this hobby kinda dropped in my lap ..
It all started on POF for me
I love pretty Women and a large menu. I love to be able to buy what I can’t get at home. That’s Pussy for hire. I have a special body type and love to give that lady a special orgasm and ladies can back it up. I just love the Variety in Pussy. Dallas is special piece and hot at 35. She can suck a dick.
I hobby because this pussy Is fire
and I love sex and money too Dallas!
Plus I was working full time and not getting any where in life then bam this hobby kinda dropped in my lap ..
It all started on POF for me
Originally Posted by hot summer

amen my sexy as fuck sin sister!! My pussy is too lol!!
Same sex and money. Who doesnt love both. My turn on is turning someone on. I get really hot when I have a man squirming and a gasping with excitement Lol I love it. I love dressing sexy, being sexy, I love giving them something they aren't recieving at home. I like the friendships made & the lessons learned. Love it all.