URL / Website: http://treasureshouston.com/
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: Look at the website for address
Activities: LD, BW, FIV, FIA, HJ, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Med, Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Cuban Bimbo stripper wearing red lingerie.
Large DD fake breasts
Large Ass
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds fun. Not sure about the negotiations. She wanted $$$ but "settled" for $$.8?

I haven't partaken in any Cubans yet. Seem somewhat aggressive in my experience. I know its a business, but I like a little of the fantasy that they're interested in me. There are some hot Cubans tho.
Sounds fun. Not sure about the negotiations. She wanted $$$ but "settled" for $$.8?

I haven't partaken in any Cubans yet. Seem somewhat aggressive in my experience. I know its a business, but I like a little of the fantasy that they're interested in me. There are some hot Cubans tho. Originally Posted by xfrankx
The Cubans in Houston are completely hustler material. Even the Cuban agency girls weren't right in the head. I like Cuban women but they should be avoided in Houston.
^^ thanks. I've avoided so far...Seems like a lot of guys can't say no to those round asses and big tits.
I’ve gotten lucky I found some amazing Cubans by dunvale been many times. Anny is on of the best she is finally back from going to Cuba. I need to go see her
I highly recommend experiencing a cuban girl just for the story