Gold diggers not showing pussy until 2?

WTF? I've been through here on two separate occasions and was told this...both times were before midnight. Since when is it this: "they don't let us show pussy until 2am." First two times I ever came to GDiggers was about 9/930 and lap dances were fully nude no problem... Now they acting funny and even when they on stage panties stay on.... What is this world coming to!?!?!?!?!
I thought you can't find any real nudie bars in Houston anymore. Maybe get the girl in the private room where she will show you her good side?
WTF? I've been through here on two separate occasions and was told this...both times were before midnight. Since when is it this: "they don't let us show pussy until 2am." First two times I ever came to GDiggers was about 9/930 and lap dances were fully nude no problem... Now they acting funny and even when they on stage panties stay on.... What is this world coming to!?!?!?!?! Originally Posted by Chaz6422
Well if they're not licensed they can't show pussy, which most of the girls aren't. It's been like that for a while(very few girls do break those rules tho). They do get naked in the booths for dances regardless of the time of night.