Kansas Secretary of State to Eric Holder: Stay Out of Kansas – You Don’t Understand the Constitution

Sometimes, I'm proud to live in Kansas!

Kansas signed the Second Amendment Protection Act (SB 102) into law last month. The bill protects gun owners from from new federal gun control laws and would actually make it illegal to enforce those laws within the state of Kansas.

Eric Holder threatened Kansas last week calling the new state law unconstitutional.

In response Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, fired back. The general gist of the message was, “You’re wrong. You don’t understand the Constitution. Bring it on.”

Kobach insisted the State of Kansas was determined to restore the Constitution to protect the right of its citizens to keep and bear arms.
So far, Holder has not responded.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...-constitution/

I WAS thinking of a trip to KS, but maybe not now...

Still I hear it's WichitAWESOME!

Out of curiosity, Whiny dick cheese -- which new federal gun control laws are you talking about, Annie Oakley?

snick
You're going to here some stupidity about how federal law usurps state law but that is using the Interstate Commerce Act. There is no interstate commerce in this law so the federal government has no standing. They can fuck off.
  • CJ7
  • 05-11-2013, 05:19 AM
You're going to here some stupidity about how federal law usurps state law but that is using the Interstate Commerce Act. There is no interstate commerce in this law so the federal government has no standing. They can fuck off. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

readers just witnessed your stupidity ... here? seriously?

and youre grading finals ? Im not sure if that's funny or scary
Kansas is 16 billion in debt,but they are wasting their time with this.
  • WTF
  • 05-11-2013, 07:52 AM
readers just witnessed your stupidity ... here? seriously?

and youre grading finals ? Im not sure if that's funny or scary Originally Posted by CJ7
Scary definitely scary!
  • CJOHN
  • 05-11-2013, 07:57 AM
Kansas is 16 billion in debt,but they are wasting their time with this. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
texas just gave a pay raise
The State will lose this case before the USSC every time.
And when the Feds pass a rule saying any state with this type of law loses all federal funding. Guess what happens.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-11-2013, 10:53 AM
texas just gave a pay raise Originally Posted by CJOHN
read the TREAD concerning heathcare appeal supreme court... whirlawy... stating cheif justice robert watching out when he dine out

alot of silver hair going around ....

1. follow by the STARBUCK DZUGING...
Is that what the FUCKING CONSTITUTION says, Yosemite Whiny? And if the Secretary of State is so fucking bright, why isn't he Attorney General? Or Supreme Court Justice? He's the fucking elections clerk for a second rate state that hasn't yet lost its Voter ID case to challenge. I am sure his take on the fucking constitution is far more learned than that of SCOTUS or AG Holder.

BTW -- Nice avatar!

LMAO @ Loony Tune dipshit!
Yeah, Kansas has debt but then we had a democratic governor until she got tapped by Obama for Obamacare. It takes a while to overcome what the democrats do to you.
Yeah, Kansas has debt but then we had a democratic governor until she got tapped by Obama for Obamacare. It takes a while to overcome what the democrats do to you. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

sounds familiar then Obie gets a pass?
Tenth Amendment, Assup.
Zat mean Im going to get shot in Salina, just like you do day in and day out ... In the mouth?