URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...all-27253.html
City: arlington
State: Texas
Address: I30 @ 360, 6 Flags area
Activities: FBSM, TV/BV/B2B/MT, L1/L2/L3
Hair Length and Color: dark past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short latina, great natural boobs, nice booty but no tump truck, tat's and a few piercings. Add pics are accurate
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. Did you send the verification photo that she requests in the ad? That’s been my primary hesitation in reaching out to her.
asked for pic w/3 fingers up

I’m a big Christy fan. Have been for years. She wants this verification because there is some guy that texts her from different numbers all day long to book with her. And then he doesn’t show or cancels on her. So when she is booking new clients, she just needs to know that the client is real. She said last time I saw her that this dude is finding pics of guys with 2 fingers up on the internet and using them. So she changed it to 3 fingers up.

She is a real chick. And a real gem. But she’s tired of being fucked around by this guy.
Thanks for the back story. I’m just surprised when chicks have issues to that point they don’t join p411 to have at least one avenue where she doesn’t have to resort to photo IDs to make sure they aren’t “that guy”.
I’m a big Christy fan. Have been for years. She wants this verification because there is some guy that texts her from different numbers all day long to book with her. And then he doesn’t show or cancels on her. So when she is booking new clients, she just needs to know that the client is real. She said last time I saw her that this dude is finding pics of guys with 2 fingers up on the internet and using them. So she changed it to 3 fingers up.

She is a real chick. And a real gem. But she’s tired of being fucked around by this guy. Originally Posted by Sugardaddy44
actually, she is angry that she gave him, the only client at the time, L3 for the price of L2. so she felt he needed to needed to start paying L3 price but when he refused to she blocked his number. i think she was falling in love with this guy so i think thats why she did that.