Elizabeth believes in "Equal Rights"!

Watch this video and please share:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/miles-...8.html:gossip:

Sorry, but "Tea Party Folks" do not stand a chance agains this Womanl This is not the "dark ages" and Women can vote nowl So take that. . ."Tea Party"!

Sorry, but "Tea Party Folks" do not stand a chance agains this Womanl This is not the "dark ages" and Women can vote nowl So take that. . ."Tea Party"! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
that video takes you to a malware installer
I clicked on it and my HD reformatted
wtf?
Why do you hate the Tea Party Deb? It is apparent that you don't even know what they stand for or want from government. So you hate them and are ignorant of them. Did you know that the Tea Party was in favor of equal rights? It's true. Go to an event and you will see men and women, black and white, young and old in attendance.

You do realize that it was the GOP who gave women the right to vote?

By the way, did you just discover Ms Warren? She has been around for sometime and I've been watching her. Where have you been?
that video takes you to a malware installer
I clicked on it and my HD reformatted
wtf? Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
That's why I quit following these posted links ... I have to sanitize every day.

If it's not Homeland Security tracking what we watch, it's the North Koreans!
HMD has a nice body.
Are you saying you don't follow anyone's links; or is it a particular problem with HMD threads?

That's why I quit following these posted links ... I have to sanitize every day.

If it's not Homeland Security tracking what we watch, it's the North Koreans! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is the problem with people that cannot think for themselves, they latch on to the words of others to express themselves.

"Equal Rights" is a libtard talking point that is used to create a false "crisis" in order to divert those that cannot think critically for themselves from the real problems this nation faces..

Sorry, but "Tea Party Folks" do not stand a chance agains this Womanl This is not the "dark ages" and Women can vote nowl So take that. . ."Tea Party"! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Yeah, progressive were saying the same stupid shit about Wendy Davis about a year back.

Then look what happened.
That is the problem with people that cannot think for themselves, they latch on to the words of others to express themselves.

"Equal Rights" is a libtard talking point that is used to create a false "crisis" in order to divert those that cannot think critically for themselves from the real problems this nation faces.. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Like your pal, Ted Cruz?

"Equal Rights" is a libtard talking point that is used to create a false "crisis" in order to divert those that cannot think critically for themselves from the real problems this nation faces.. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Haha, I have to agree with that. We all have equal rights really. For instance "Gay Rights" there is no such thing. There is only human rights. The rights common to all people set forth by the Constitution and Bill Of Rights is all that should be focused on.

Jim
You're a bit delusional. Dark ages LOL
News alert Debbie; the GOP, fueled by the constitutional conservative Tea Party activists have overtaken the Progressive politics and their candidates.

Do you realize what has happened in the last eight years? Obama has ruined the chances for someone from the far left to win the White House again. And yes, Warren is to the left of Obama, at least on domestic politics.

Warren has been keeping her opinions on international issues to herself.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2014, 09:07 AM
. Go to an event and you will see men and women, black and white, young and old in attendance.
? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Just look at all those young folks....and black, do you see all the black folk rallying around the Tea Party!

Just look at all those young folks....and black, do you see all the black folk rallying around the Tea Party!

Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, I'm an expert on black folks, and I can tell you they love the fucking Tea Party!!!
That picture just happened to be taken in a liberal New England town that has no black people living there.
News alert Debbie; the GOP, fueled by the constitutional conservative Tea Party activists have overtaken the Progressive politics and their candidates.

Do you realize what has happened in the last eight years? Obama has ruined the chances for someone from the far left to win the White House again. And yes, Warren is to the left of Obama, at least on domestic politics.

Warren has been keeping her opinions on international issues to herself. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I hope you are right that Obama has ruined it for the left, but people have short memories, or in the case of liberals, very small brains.