SEARCH has not been my friend

I am wondering what happened to a thread that concerned a murderof a Provider in the Seattle, WA, area on 8/31. The person who started the thread allegedly saw the Provider the day/evening before the incident.

The thread was up until Saturday morning and then disappeared. I used SEARCH in all manners of ways (keyword, my handle, handle of someone I knew who posted, "Seattle") but SEARCH was not being friendly and wouldn't pull up the thread.

I PMed one of the DalIas moderators to ask if that mod know what happened to it. To date...no answer.
I also asked someone I knew had posted in the thread, via PM, if that person knew what happened and received a very terse one word answer in the negative.

So, I am curious as to why the thread disappeared. Why? I am a curious kinda guy. Nothing more or less.

I am following the case in the Seattle newspaper on-line and through the provider board up there. I hope they nab the miscreant very soon.

In the meantime I wonder if the thread crossed some line set by this Board? Am I to expect black raincoated men in black suits and sunglasses to show up at my house in the early norning because I asked? Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time.
Removed per request due to security concerns.

PPE