Im concerned

• LaLa
  • 09-14-2010, 02:11 PM
On Sept 12,evening, around 10 ish, a guy saying that he was "Surge" a "Top Reviewer" for eccie and that if I agreed to exchange a two hour session, I would receive a five star review. I declined because I am new to the Eccie community and I am not fully educated on the site and procedures.So I told him let me research and I will get back with him. I logged on and found the name he said, but I'm assuming he could have just used the name of someone else. So he tells me I have 10 minutes for this oppurtunity or he would report me as a scam. I am a woman of integrity ,so I felt he was out of line.I felt he was trying to be cunning and I asked him if he was pirating for freebies.He instantly responded that I say "freebies" and that he was calling the police and I was going to jail.
So what are your suggestions? I havent utilized Eccie yet, but was in process of promotions,letting my current clients know about the site. At this point Im concerned about this review thing,it is new to me. I have been in this industry a year now, and I was not aware of reviews and a community surrounding of this genre. Please help....
Please forward all information from this individual to Dallas staff... You can find them at Dallas@eccie.net or PM me.

Thank you.

PPE
I am having the same issue too!
  • Surge
  • 09-14-2010, 02:20 PM
This has happened in the past and like PPE said, please report to the moderators...

The easiest thing to do is say...

"cool, just send me a PM..." then just hit me up and i will respond as quickly as possible...

Again, thanks Lala and Katie = = = and thanks to PPE and mods...

lord knows its not easy being a man-whore...
Don't worry girls, The Real "Surge" would never do that, he is a true gentleman to the ladies on Eccie, and everywhere!

Moto
Point being that a real MAN wouldn't do that to a lady. While I believe admins should be notified as soon as possible, this will only truly help directly if it is an actual member utilizing the site for such exchanges.

As a rule I'd suggest to the ladies to only accept initial contacts through PM or P411 to provide some reliability in who you're talking to.
If that was Surge, I will eat my shoes. Started to say I would give up AMPs, but I just can't make myself say that. It's like Fonzie trying to say "I'm sorry." LOL

Seriously, that is not his style.

I agree with the comment about requiring a contact through ECCIE PM or P411 if someone has made initial contact by email or phone.

Torito
There are so many scumbags out there (I don't mean the real Surge). Makes me sick to my stomach when I hear stuff like this.
Sounds exactly like the M.O. of a banned member and others in his posse.
Sure does
LaLa sound advice here, I don't want to tell you how to run your business but anyone who gives you a name here, make them follow with a PM.
I am having the same issue too! Originally Posted by Katie James
"The same" being that a guy specifically claiming to be Surge contacted you to exchange a review? Or others trying to offer reviews for a free session?

If I had the time, I'd do a session with you and review it...not for an "exchange" ...lame.