Text me yourself...

...or not at all.

I got a text that was obviously not the provider it appeared to be from. I had suspected this for a while due to different writing styles. I gave benefit of the doubt for some time but circumstances around this particular text confirmed it.

Once I'm convinced the person I'm talking to isn't the provider it appears to be, I'm done.
BTW I am not interested in naming any names. Please don't ask.
Boy, you guys in Arkansas lead interesting lives...

Cheers,

bcg
This may be a newbie question, but how did this person get your phone number?
This may be a newbie question, but how did this person get your phone number? Originally Posted by TheFirst3rd
Same way the provider did. I'm saying the text was from the provider's number but it wasn't the provider that wrote and sent it.
Call me paranoid, but it seems to me that if someone other than the provider has access to her phone, it could potentially be very problematic for the people that contact her, especially if they contact her via their real phone number that links back to their information/social media accounts. What if the provider does something to anger that person and they want to get even? What if they have access to all of her accounts and they're actually responding to other provider's reference requests? I don't like the sound of this one bit.
+1, Vannah.

Only bad things could come from a situation like that.
Not naming names means this thread is useless to the community and would be best served as a PM to the provider in question. Since we are just thinking out loud.
Did you text any of this to the provider in question? Otherwise this is just kind of ranting into the wind if you're not naming names
Call me paranoid, but it seems to me that if someone other than the provider has access to her phone, it could potentially be very problematic for the people that contact her, especially if they contact her via their real phone number that links back to their information/social media accounts. What if the provider does something to anger that person and they want to get even? What if they have access to all of her accounts and they're actually responding to other provider's reference requests? I don't like the sound of this one bit. Originally Posted by Vannah
It's happened here before. Some girls also have assistants that help them because thery have no sense of keeping schedules and not necessarily just pimps. I knew a girl in Dallas who's sister helped her respond and schedule.
Oh for fuck's sake. I didn't post it as an alert, or it would be in the damned alerts forum. I made a statement saying I don't want to knowingly interact with someone pretending to be a provider. How anyone could have a problem with that is beyond me. Call it useless to the community, call it ranting into the wind or whatever else you like: I don't care.

Anyway, how would those proposing contacting the provider propose to do that and be sure I'm talking to her and not the person with access to her communications?
Security should be paramount!

When I suspect that the person on the other end of a text convo is not who it supposed to be, I do the same thing. Cross 'em off my trusted and other lists (TDL, socials, etc.)

Thing about phones and texts for me is when ladies just simply won't have a phone voice convo, I start wondering just who was texting me.

Even to the point when I am in her boudoir and I trigger a call or text just to confirm my gut feeling.

ijs
There is a new girl in the welcome thread with a friend operating from same cell phone here in central Ark. Call them out on it and conversation went from pleasant to threatening. Amusing to say the least.
Boy, you guys in Arkansas lead interesting lives...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Very interesting lol

Oh for fuck's sake. I didn't post it as an alert, or it would be in the damned alerts forum. I made a statement saying I don't want to knowingly interact with someone pretending to be a provider. How anyone could have a problem with that is beyond me. Call it useless to the community, call it ranting into the wind or whatever else you like: I don't care.

Anyway, how would those proposing contacting the provider propose to do that and be sure I'm talking to her and not the person with access to her communications? Originally Posted by SpankyJ

If someone is texting you and you don't think it's them, stop texting them. If you want to test if you're actually interacting with someone, tell them something during the texting as see if they remember it. If you think they're pimped and it makes you uncomfortable, don't see them.

I have several different reasons why I won't see some providers but I don't have to get on the mountaintop to announce every one because it's mostly just common sense. Just move on to the next one. It's not like you're going to stop them from doing it.