No Show

So over the weekend I contacted a provider I've been wanting to see for awhile. We exchanged info and I was ready. 5 minutes before our appointment she texted saying she'll be 15 mins late because she's checking in. I was like ok cool no problem! When I get to location 5 mins before new scheduled time I sent a courtesy text informing her I was there. She said she was checking in. I was like ok that's fine. I waited close to an hour and didn't hear anything back. I was pretty bummed out but she must've had her reasons so I'm not going to jump into conclusions and call her out. In our initial contact she did let me know for future references let her know an hour or 2 in advance but we had agreed upon a time to meet. Anyhoo fellow hobbyists, where did I go wrong? Haha.
It happens a lot just move on to the next one. It's like a barbershop next.
I advise you to do more research on your choices.
Ain't nothing like having a very punctual, gorgeous, GFE already in her room, dressed to impress and eager to give a gentleman the TLC he deserves.
I’m gonna have to agree with miss nova. I’ve had two tonight that real world happened and we weren’t gonna be able to get together. Guess I’ll see if 3 is my lucky number
I advise you to do more research on your choices.
Ain't nothing like having a very punctual, gorgeous, GFE already in her room, dressed to impress and eager to give a gentleman the TLC he deserves. Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
+1, Nova. There are so many reliable & reputable ladies here to choose from... no reason to take chances.

So sorry that happened to you, FourBarrel. I hope your next hobby encounter more than makes up for tonights disappointment!
Miss ginger your on the short list weve messages back on forth for a few years. Hopefully I’ll be around next time your in Little Rock. Unless they drag me back to pa for more work.
Miss ginger your on the short list weve messages back on forth for a few years. Hopefully I’ll be around next time your in Little Rock. Unless they drag me back to pa for more work. Originally Posted by fourbarrel4u
I hope our schedules align soon. Would definitely be great to meet you after all this time!!
@Ginger doll-- holy crap you're hot! Hope you make it to LR soon.
I myself must also agree with Nova & Ginger. Plenty of good providers on here to choose from that will treat you well.
@Ginger doll-- holy crap you're hot! Hope you make it to LR soon. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thank you!

I'm not sure on future LR dates right now. I was actually just there a couple weeks ago. But I would love to meet you the next time I'm there!
If Im on my way to my NLR incall and a gentleman wants to see me as soon as I get there I try to have at least a 30 minute cushion just in case something delays check in etc... So sorry this happened to you. Wishing you better visits in the future
  • ndark
  • 10-06-2017, 11:40 AM
It happened to me last month with a well known provider. Setup the appointment drove to little rock, made the call to let her know I was close-no answer, called a few more times and nothing. I really need to change my handle as they think I'm black! Ya just gotta move on
LOL!
It happens, happened to me today just moved on.