Jacksonville

Hey guys, I know most of you don’t know me because I rarely post on here, but I hope you guys appreciate what you have here in Arkansas! Staying in FL for a few months and the hobby scene SUCKS! Missing my Arkansas hobby fam 😉
The scene is a little bit different in Florida. They don't really use eccie...

Pm sent!
Hey guys, I know most of you don’t know me because I rarely post on here, but I hope you guys appreciate what you have here in Arkansas! Staying in FL for a few months and the hobby scene SUCKS! Missing my Arkansas hobby fam 😉 Originally Posted by Paulll
I know I went to Orlando in April to stay for two weeks and I didn't get back until last week. You are right hobbying is not the same in Orlando.
  • BK
  • 10-22-2017, 06:51 PM
I know I went to Orlando in April to stay for two weeks and I didn't get back until last week. You are right hobbying is not the same in Orlando. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I have no problems in Orlando. just saying. Gotta know where to look I suppose and put in the effort.
Still a little new to the hobby scene so my research is a little rough.

Thank you Ginger!
You're welcome! Hope my info helps.
I have no problems in Orlando. just saying. Gotta know where to look I suppose and put in the effort. Originally Posted by BK
You may be a dog BK but you are the man wherever you go you get panties thrown at you.
Kinda like here in Memphis on eccie and p411
  • BK
  • 10-23-2017, 03:26 PM
You may be a dog BK but you are the man wherever you go you get panties thrown at you. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I’d sworn I gave a few sure bets in Orlando in men’s lounge.