State: Ohio
Address: Market Street just west of downtown
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders. Pulled up during service
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Maybe 5'3ish(I'm a terrible judge of height) nice b's maybe small c's, natural looking and feeling to me. Cute and petite.
Recommendation: Yes
[PRIVATE]sounds a little disappointing. does this place have the same mama's that were there before it was closed or is it a different group altogether?
This place was always good. I dont think i ever had a bad experience going back to when it was in the strip mall across the street. The one that is now torn down since its just an empty lot now /PRIVATE]
[PRIVATE]sounds a little disappointing. does this place have the same mama's that were there before it was closed or is it a different group altogether?
This place was always good. I dont think i ever had a bad experience going back to when it was in the strip mall across the street. The one that is now torn down since its just an empty lot now /PRIVATE] Originally Posted by mulletman66
While I had been there a few times in the past, Tiger was my go to so not sure about the mama. It wasn't BAD, just kinda ok. Worth a visit.