Priceless!!!!!! Why I vote ..:)

If I was going to vote based on "hotness", I would be voting for Nina Sastri.
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2012, 07:51 AM
She looks even better in person, especially in bra and panties!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzvm7...e_gdata_player Originally Posted by ninasastri
Idiot!
Unwatchable, even with the nice rack.

Dear heavens.
  • WTF
  • 10-10-2012, 08:33 AM
better in person? ...at least she'll vote for Romney because she believes in the 2nd Amendment............ Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
She looks even better in person, especially in bra and panties! Originally Posted by WTF
even better. See what happens when you change people's text without saying so?
even better. See what happens when you change people's text without saying so? Originally Posted by WDF

I never got into that crazy lesbian look.....I guess I have better taste in women....

what? What will happen? Where is the Sandbox rule for that? You do know the Sandbox has different rules don't you? I didn't see such a rule....I have followed all rules and continue to do so.......you want me to stop calling you WDF? Is that what you want? If you want me to stop calling you WDF, just say so and I'll stop.....If you don't ask me to stop, then I'll assume you consider it all in good fun and I will continue with the good fun......

• WTF
  • 10-10-2012, 12:38 PM
I never got into that crazy lesbian look.....I guess I have better taste in women....

what? What will happen? Where is the Sandbox rule for that? You do know the Sandbox has different rules don't you? I didn't see such a rule....I have followed all rules and continue to do so.......you want me to stop calling you WDF? Is that what you want? If you want me to stop calling you WDF, just say so and I'll stop.....If you don't ask me to stop, then I'll assume you consider it all in good fun and I will continue with the good fun......

Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
What you call me is all in good fun. I don't give a shit. WDF is kinda funny. COGay is funnt , BigTurd is funny. We come up with some funny names for each other. I liked it best when they called you Marshy.
What you call me is all in good fun. I don't give a shit. WDF is kinda funny. COGay is funnt , BigTurd is funny. We come up with some funny names for each other. I liked it best when they called you Marshy. Originally Posted by WDF
Good, I wasn't planning to stop calling you WDF anyway........

Yeah, calling me "Marshy" does get under my skin. They know I'm not that Marshall guy. I know what they're trying to do! I looked up some of that guy's posts and WOW! I realize I can be a jerk at times, but that guy is pure evil. Some people have even called me HerFaceChair.....who the hell is that?

COGay! I really think that guy is a fag.....who the hell talks like that and takes himself so seriously on a hooker board? People come here for the shitstorm, not the information.......
Over weight with floppy tits.

No thanks
She looks even better in person, especially in bra and panties! Originally Posted by WTF
So shall I get going and make a political video now? )..

Best is where Video-Bimbo says "Go get educated" ... Well, fuck yeah !!! )))))
I wonder if some against Romney paid her to do that, or if there are really people out there as .. ahm .... deluded
So shall I get going and make a political video now?
Originally Posted by ninasastri
Just come and visit.
Floppy? Those tits are nice!
Over weight with floppy tits.

No thanks Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Yeah right.