Photo of supporter for Republican Presidential candidate

It's white half of BO we cant stand.
And the race card is played. Now that is over, let's all vote. If qualified.
There approximately 312,000,000 people in the country, and you post a photo of one racist supporting Romney. I'm not impressed.

"God is black because God loves us; and God loves us because we are black. Righteousness is that side of God which expresses itself through black liberation. God makes black what humans have made white.... Love is a refusal to accept whiteness."
James Cone
(His teachings are the foundation of Obama's "religious faith")
The VP debate must have brought it back out.
  • Seedy
  • 10-13-2012, 09:12 AM
And how about all the non-racist odumbo supporters, farakan, Wright, black Panthers, yea your right, the right wingers are hypocritical .... really?!
Ghetty photo image Originally Posted by Sensia
And here is one of Obamas supporters

What's your point?
We could spend all day posting photos of Obama supporters but you find one...
What is this "we" shit, kimo sabe?

. . . You have a mouse in your pocket?

It's white half of BO we cant stand. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
There approximately 312,000,000 people in the country, and you post a photo of one racist supporting Romney. I'm not impressed.

"God is black because God loves us; and God loves us because we are black. Righteousness is that side of God which expresses itself through black liberation. God makes black what humans have made white.... Love is a refusal to accept whiteness."
James Cone
(His teachings are the foundation of Obama's "religious faith") Originally Posted by joe bloe
HORSESHIT!
Jay-Z, Young Jeezy, & Nas by Dawilliams13

Yeah, our history, black history, no president ever did **** for me
Had to hit the streets, had to **** some **** so a **** won't go broke
Then they put us in jail, now a ***** can't go vote
So I spend doe, on these **** that *******
She ain't a politician, honey's a *******
My president is black, rolls golden charms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9sABRosdNg

And of course there are Odumbo's known associates and their positions to consider.

Double post.
There approximately 312,000,000 people in the country, and you post a photo of one racist supporting Romney. I'm not impressed. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Please upload a photos of yourselves Slow Joe and Dipshit of the Year, so we can add another couple of photos of scared shitless racists supporting Romney.

And we ALL know God is Mel Brooks, so shut the fuck up!
Here's some pictures of some nice Obama supporters...

James Cone
(His teachings are the foundation of Obama's "religious faith") Originally Posted by joe bloe
For once agree- and who knows perhaps that pic was photoshopped but I wouldn't knock down the GOP over that photo or the stupidity of one man- but we re talking Romney who didn't utter a word when the Gay solider was booed during the primaries- however, let's be honest the GOP is typically a White man's political party- take a snap shop of the GOP convention and take one of the Dem convention- a very distinct difference