The War Stops Here

Marshall is gonna go ballistic when he sees this.
On November 6th I will cast 2 votes for a Republican candidate - Mitt Romney and Ted Cruz; the rest of my votes will be for Libertarians up and down the ticket. In Texas we are fortunate to have a very active LP that runs candidates for almost every local, state, and federal position (dog catchers, judges, senators and president).
God Bless Texas. I saw a debate on CSPAN while I was on vacation, and it was Ted Cruz against a total idiot. Can't remember his name, but he was repulsive even for a Democrat.
God Bless Texas. I saw a debate on CSPAN while I was on vacation, and it was Ted Cruz against a total idiot. Can't remember his name, but he was repulsive even for a Democrat. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Ted Cruz is a dangerous fucking lunatic.
They are debating again this week; the Democrat had nothing to offer except attempt to tie Ted Cruz to Jim DeMint; Cruz wasn't flustered one bit.

Cruz will be an SOB on constitutional issues...............especiall y big government, spending and debt.

God Bless Texas. I saw a debate on CSPAN while I was on vacation, and it was Ted Cruz against a total idiot. Can't remember his name, but he was repulsive even for a Democrat. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2012, 03:30 PM
Ted Cruz is a dangerous fucking lunatic. Originally Posted by timpage
COF's kinda guy ...
If loving freedom, smaller government and lower taxes is a dangerous fucking lunatic, then damn straight - he's my kind of guy. Not sure where he stands on the Patriot Act or NDAA, but what I saw was good.
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2012, 03:37 PM
If loving freedom, smaller government and lower taxes is a dangerous fucking lunatic, then damn straight - he's my kind of guy. Not sure where he stands on the Patriot Act or NDAA, but what I saw was good. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

hes a bigger war hawk than Romney ,,, have you changed your mind about wars ?
I don't know that much about him. I did see that his opponent is a complete idiot. I'm glad I don't have to vote in Texas. If I did, I would seriously consider the Libertarian candidate.
CRUZ is for FREEDOM?
LMAO!
He lobbies for CHINA!
Idiots!
Obama.com is based in China, Little Stephanie. Or didn't you know that?
IDIOT!

President Obama does not own OR control Obama.com any more than Jerry Jones owns
http://www.cowboys.com which is your favorite site,

LMAO at your Breitbart bullshit!

Snopes on fake email
BUMP so COF can make fun of the Cowboy Website he joined!

News Flash - Obama doesn't own or control Obama.com any more than Jerry Jones owns or controls Cowboys.com
Yeah. Little Stephanie. Obama has nothing to do with Obama.com being based in China and funneling illegal foreign donations to his campaign. Nothing at all. Nope, sure doesn't.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ese-Government