SPITROASTING

spit roast
A sexual activity involving 3 people, two active males and one passive (male). Man 1 pentrates person 2 from the rear (vaginal) while he sucks the penis of person 3.

Has anybody ever done this...share experiences if so....if not,would you want to do it??

Hell yeah
Dosent seem fair as there was No cock for me or any other provider.....
spit roast
A sexual activity involving 3 people, two active males and one passive (male). Man 1 pentrates person 2 from the rear (vaginal) while he sucks the penis of person 3.

Has anybody ever done this...share experiences if so....if not,would you want to do it??

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Not sure where you got the definition, but there are some flubs in it.

I always thought of spitroasting as MFM, one male doing her doggy, as she sucks the other. Guess it would work for a MMM or FMF (2 strap ons) scenario too. But that would involve anal, not vaginal. I'd be interested in a FMF version.
lol MsAthena...you are a great cockslut!
oops you are right papa....my bad! Thanks!

SO ammended definition:

spit roast
MFM, one male doing her doggy, as she sucks the other.

SO ammended definition:
spit roast
MFM, one male doing her doggy, as she sucks the other. Originally Posted by DallasRain
I think I shall now refer to it as Rotisserie Rain.
yep, just this last wednesday.

guy 1 fucked her vaginally in doggie (she was laying facedown on bed w/ her feet standing on floor). i let them at it while i caressed her hair and head and kissed her. then i turned her head to the side, pushed lil delites into her mouth - she sucked on him while he continued to fuck her. i let them go at it until he came. then had her suck lil delites to cumpletion while he remained in her.

after he left, i had her to myself for ~20mins of fucking then had her suck lil delites as i leaned backwards while on my knees. she brought another load out and into her mouth.

mmm mm mm mmm mmmmmmmmm!

SO ammended definition:

spit roast
MFM, one male doing her doggy, as she sucks the other. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Just noticed you added it to your sig. "Special" indeed. Learn a new term, got to try it out. Way to go Dee!
Have not; but interested!
I have been spit roasted by a couple of shemales!
Loved every minute of it.
Check my reviews.
I've been in both ends, which would you like me to be in you naughty girl?
One of my favorite activities !
Could you not also do this MFF, MTF, or MTT?