Outcall/cardate...possible gummy?!😜

Hey. Ok so heres the deal all my teeth were just pulled and i got dentures. I can wear my top ones even tho my gums are swollen and sore still but my bottoms hurt like hell. I can give a bbbj with them in or give a gummy lol but i do need the practice and the $$$ offering $50bj special $100fs.
My apologies... I thought this was in the powder room and answered inappropriately. Please delete.
WTF?
What am I too honest??
Far be it for me speak out against bbbj but if your gums haven't fully healed . . .
What am I too honest?? Originally Posted by PrincessJes2356
If you were really honest, you would have reported why a 25 year old had such a bad health/hygiene problem that she had to have all her teeth removed. Losing all your teeth at such an early age is clearly the sign/result of a very serious health/hygiene issue that you should address first before figuring out if you should take your dentures out before sucking a dick....
Orrrrrrr maybe it was the fact I was in an abusive relationship for almost 5yrs back in corpus christi, thought I did good by getting away but sorry I was stupid to stay for sooo long
Hang in there Princess. Ignore the no nothings that just bitch! People lose teeth for a lot of reasons and not all have anything to do with choices they make. Take care and heal up.
I appreciate your kind words. I know we all get dealt a shitty hand in life Im seriously just trying my best and honestly im all alone no friends or family
Both sides (providers and hobbyists) can use more of that.
Are you still out there?
I love your honesty, wish you were in KC everyone deserves to have a friend in times of need, I admire your willingness to be straight up. sometimes escaping w/ your life is all you can do GOOD JOB for getting out alive. Don't worry I'm finding the guys love the gummy and I seem more bothered about it then they do by far.If you ever need someone to talk to or just to vent feel free, if you'd like to Pm me I'll give you my #.
I've never had a cavity in my life, but then again, I've not been to the dentist for like 15 years. I chipped my front tooth, though, and look like an idiot, but hey I have seen worse teeth on my peers. When I'm rich, I will replace my teeth with carbon fiber.
I've never had a cavity in my life, but then again, I've not been to the dentist for like 15 years. I chipped my front tooth, though, and look like an idiot, but hey I have seen worse teeth on my peers. When I'm rich, I will replace my teeth with carbon fiber. Originally Posted by yitzchak
That’s a simple inexpensive fix these days. It’s not so costly anymore. Think of one encounter.

I hope the Op is doing well.
Carbon fiber?