Possible Eccie seizure

Should we be deleting our accounts? If the feds "seize" the website, would they gain access to the servers? Would deleting our accounts do any good anyway?
I thought this was another 'Chicken Little" running around screaming "the sky is falling"
Then I go and discover that the Feds seized Backpage

ECCIE is in a different category as providers are age verified with some sort of new policy going to age 21

Then ECCIE had certain 'forbidden' subjects never to be discussed- now I hope you see why.

If ECCIE does go down then the cops will not know what spa does extras.
I thought this was another 'Chicken Little" running around screaming "the sky is falling"
Then I go and discover that the Feds seized Backpage

ECCIE is in a different category as providers are age verified with some sort of new policy going to age 21

Then ECCIE had certain 'forbidden' subjects never to be discussed- now I hope you see why.

If ECCIE does go down then the cops will not know what spa does extras. Originally Posted by instfixer
The cops already know what spa does extras, what strip clubs have girls that do extras, etc. This really isn't about prostitution or cleaning it up. It's about politicians "doing something" to solve a problem but like most political solutions, they've made it worse. Not 1 victim of sex trafficking or underage girl has been recovered as a result of shutting down BP or the therapeutic section of CL. Those girls have unfortunately gone further underground and sadly may never be recovered now.
The cops already know what spa does extras, what strip clubs have girls that do extras, etc. This really isn't about prostitution or cleaning it up. It's about politicians "doing something" to solve a problem but like most political solutions, they've made it worse. Not 1 victim of sex trafficking or underage girl has been recovered as a result of shutting down BP or the therapeutic section of CL. Those girls have unfortunately gone further underground and sadly may never be recovered now. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
I couldn’t agree more. Always said publicly that spa reviews should never have activity posted. Same for clubs. I haven’t trolled the sites that have already shut down in a few years. Like you say though, the majority of those girls now don’t stand a chance in hell. If they weren’t managed, they will be now.
ECCIE should put out an official statement
I agree they should put out a statement some peace of mind would me nice..
ECCIE servers are already offshore.
Technically, if the .net domain is seized, the server, database & software can run off of another domain name & server or even just an onion link.

It might be a good idea to get a name server and domain that's also outside US jurisdiction. It won't be a perfect solution (US pressure has managed to get alt-right sites like the Daily Stormer kicked off of over a dozen foreign domains so far) but it'll make the prohibitionists' jobs more difficult and more expensive.
Read the CLOUD Act, overseas means nothing. VPNs don't help. So on and so forth.
Read the CLOUD Act, overseas means nothing. VPNs don't help. So on and so forth. Originally Posted by xfrankthetankx
True enough. ECCIE is living on borrowed time. So prepare for the info drought. Line up some faves or ones you have always wanted to see and get alternative means of contacting them and have them verify you now.

Winter is coming.
Maggijewel@hotmail.com
918-212-0290

I hope this is alright to put this here. I’d like you all to have it just in case!
Kisses boys!
ECCIE should put out an official statement Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
I agree they should put out a statement some peace of mind would me nice.. Originally Posted by KelseyBelle
agreed. to me, it looked like a classic site crash. not a seizure. if the site was seized, then it wouldn't be online now. very little chance the site was taken over by the feds to be run as some sort of shadow op. and no FBI banner as law requires.

since this seems to be a concern and already a topic of posts in various forums, probably good if the staff takes a few minutes to confirm this was in fact a site crash. any adjustments made due to these new laws, notwithstanding.
someone told me that the site was hacked prior to going down.
Just a friendly note to let you know that most of you now have been compromised.From the lippy worm, Waco, to that fat, deaf ball of shit, Dilbert Firestorm. Your personal info, many of your post and more life-wrecking details are being posted online searchable by your full name, handle, address, etc. And yes, some providers helped if you wonder.

The day you feared is here. The life you had is OVER for many of you and more to come. Again.. COMPROMISED. Just like your fat, orange, POTUS.
Hey mods, when are you going to ban this knucklehead @outingfreaks? Every post he makes contains this stuff about people's personal information being posted online. Seems like he's either crazy or a bot of some sort.
agreed. to me, it looked like a classic site crash. not a seizure. if the site was seized, then it wouldn't be online now. very little chance the site was taken over by the feds to be run as some sort of shadow op. and no FBI banner as law requires.

since this seems to be a concern and already a topic of posts in various forums, probably good if the staff takes a few minutes to confirm this was in fact a site crash. any adjustments made due to these new laws, notwithstanding. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I would also like to know exactly WTF happened to make this site go 'dark' until now. Crash? or the mods/owners making adjustments 'IAW' the new law? And on top of that. I will ad this..... we the users of said site deserve an answer!