Review access?

ALL reviews I try to access result in
'insufficient Permission' page....I know that's not right...
Any ideas, admins? I should be a member with privs...

Thanks!
MK
ALL reviews I try to access result in
'insufficient Permission' page....I know that's not right...
Any ideas, admins? I should be a member with privs... Originally Posted by MamboKing
If you had just read around the site and seen at least one of the couple hundred other threads where someone's asked this you'd have your answer already. Basically, old reviews have been locked away and may never see the light of day again (I'm getting mixed signals about that). There's a new "Encounter report" format which has replaced reviews, and as local forums come online every forum will have one or more of these subforums where people can report on the ladies they've seen (basically, no publicly visible information is allowed about any fees or session lengths).

The lists of links to reviews of ladies or that men have written have been kept (basically, so you get an idea of either how many reviews a lady has and their recommendations, or how many reviews a guy has written in the days before the blackout), but until/unless those reviews can be "scrubbed" of the fee/session length information they aren't going to be made publicly visible again.

Cheers,

bcg
^^^^
Thanks
  • cboat
  • 07-08-2018, 10:23 AM
If you had just read around the site and seen at least one of the couple hundred other threads where someone's asked this you'd have your answer already. Basically, old reviews have been locked away and may never see the light of day again (I'm getting mixed signals about that). There's a new "Encounter report" format which has replaced reviews, and as local forums come online every forum will have one or more of these subforums where people can report on the ladies they've seen (basically, no publicly visible information is allowed about any fees or session lengths).

The lists of links to reviews of ladies or that men have written have been kept (basically, so you get an idea of either how many reviews a lady has and their recommendations, or how many reviews a guy has written in the days before the blackout), but until/unless those reviews can be "scrubbed" of the fee/session length information they aren't going to be made publicly visible again.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Send then to HRC. her team can scrub anything.