Cobo Wabo Trip

Hello ladies:

Seeking a travel mate for Cobo Wabo. Must have a passport. Please send an PM as I don't always check this. Dates are Aug 17 - 24.

Great music, food, sun, the beach, we all need a major break from time to time. Who's with me?
Hello.
My name is Harley. Look up my bio and pictures on here. I would be totally down to chill with you in Cabo.
Call me. 972.639.2843
Im living in the Dallas area. I.m very friendly, personable and easy to get along with. I love to have fun and I promise I.d make this trip for you a time you would never forget.
Hope you have a great day.

Love,
Harley
  • R.M.
  • 06-07-2019, 02:20 PM
This one is gonna be even more funny.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...558&highlight=
I'm curious does anyone know if any of these trips have actually taken place? Is the OP for real or enjoying a practical joke?
  • R.M.
  • 06-08-2019, 06:49 AM
^Now you're thinking. Some people just have too much time on their hands.
I agree desire. While I am jelous at the idea of hitting an airport with a provider dressed sexy for our trip and having lots of sex over the course of days. Bikini pool time!

In the back of my head I was also skeptical too. Just the logistics of no shows in the hobby, and being with someone that I don't know well for that long make me go ...huh!
^Now you're thinking. Some people just have too much time on their hands. Originally Posted by R.M.

Yes they do....lol

Ladies don't hold your breath ...

M.M.
Yes they do....lol

Ladies don't hold your breath ...

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
I remember the OP mentioning in chat that he's from New Orleans and I see that you're from New Orleans too. Have you met him before? What makes you say "Ladies don't hold your breath"?

I'm also wondering if OP is serious about these various lavish expensive international trips he goes on where he invites ECCIE providers or if he's joking around. I never hear an ECCIE provider mentioning how she went on one of OP's trips and enjoyed it.
  • R.M.
  • 06-13-2019, 04:17 AM
I remember the OP mentioning in chat that he's from New Orleans and I see that you're from New Orleans too. Have you met him before? What makes you say "Ladies don't hold your breath"?

I'm also wondering if OP is serious about these various lavish expensive international trips he goes on where he invites ECCIE providers or if he's joking around. I never hear an ECCIE provider mentioning how she went on one of OP's trips and enjoyed it. Originally Posted by VeryClean
Opps
Is this near Cabo Wabo?
This is interesting. I am always down for a trip