Charles Barkley

I don't care for professional athletes. But I kinda like this guy. He's almost as cool as John Rocker.

He mentioned that a lot of San Antonio women were fat. He stated the obvious and many crybabies got upset.

He got arrested for speeding, and drunk, while en route to get a blowjob from a hooker. Does anyone have pics of the hooker?

He loves to eat a lot. He used to eat three large Domino's pizza as one meal. How big do you think his shits are? Do you think his house has special plumbing? I brag about taking shits, but I'm sure this dude can lay five pound turds.
He has to have at least 8 inch plumbing and a high volume flush toilet !!!!!
I can't wait for another one of his Taco Bell commercials.
He has such a genuine logical take on things. I think it’s that more than his resume from hoops or his analyst hat he wears for the network. He doesn’t hold back what he believes. He is one of the few sports commentators that I enjoy. Most are blow-hards!
He has such a genuine logical take on things. I think it’s that more than his resume from hoops or his analyst hat he wears for the network. He doesn’t hold back what he believes. He is one of the few sports commentators that I enjoy. Most are blow-hards! Originally Posted by noginworking
Blowhards like Colin Cowherd. I quit watching sports commentary after seeing his shtick.
Charles Barkley is the man. I love his commentary
Yup good guy
I lived in Phoenix when Barkley played for the Suns. He was a great player on that team. They lost to Jordan and the Bulls in the finals I remember. Good memories.
In general I dont care for sports talk though. Everybody has an opinion. I dont need the TV to tell me what my opinion should be.
The most honest athlete ever and what I love about him the most is candid dialogue on his personal beliefs.

+ Charles could make an incredible comedian and would pack the house to entertain us all
Always enjoyed his commentary.
He is also a racist, when he does not talk about basketball or any other scripted subject, he is talking about how the blacks are depressed by white people, which is why after a few talk shows had him on, he does not get asked back or to be on others anymore, but ironically, he has a white wife.
Well maybe he really does know oppression then! Lol!!
He is also a racist, when he does not talk about basketball or any other scripted subject, he is talking about how the blacks are depressed by white people, which is why after a few talk shows had him on, he does not get asked back or to be on others anymore, but ironically, he has a white wife. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
All blacks whine about oppression. And if Charles Barkley wasn't a good basketball player, we know he would be collecting welfare checks, stealing and selling unmentionable party supplies. And he would still be shitting huge five pound turds.
He is also a racist, when he does not talk about basketball or any other scripted subject, he is talking about how the blacks are depressed by white people, which is why after a few talk shows had him on, he does not get asked back or to be on others anymore, but ironically, he has a white wife. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

funny you say that, b/c you clearly have notta clue what ur talking about.

In the last several years, Barkley has made statements such as "I don't know if slavery was really that bad", and that he agreed with the verdict in the Mike Brown & Trayvon Martin shooting.

Many black ppl have cast him and his opinions on anything completely aside.
funny you say that, b/c you clearly have notta clue what ur talking about.

In the last several years, Barkley has made statements such as "I don't know if slavery was really that bad", and that he agreed with the verdict in the Mike Brown & Trayvon Martin shooting.

Many black ppl have cast him and his opinions on anything completely aside. Originally Posted by jack_black81
Not according to this statement and his book:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charle...#Personal_life

In 2014, when Barkley was asked about the rumor that Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson was being accused for not being "black enough" on the radio show Afternoons with Anthony and Rob Ellis, he said:

Unfortunately, as I tell my white friends, we as black people, we're never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you're black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people. It's a dirty, dark secret; I'm glad it's coming out. One of the reasons we're never going to be successful as a whole, because of other black people. And for some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you're not a thug or an idiot, you're not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don't break the law, you're not a good black person. And it's a dirty, dark secret. There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don't have success. It's best to knock a successful black person down because they're intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school, and they're successful... We're the only ethnic group who say, 'Hey, if you go to jail, it gives you street cred.' It's just typical BS that goes on when you're black, man.[88]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_May_...but_I_Doubt_It

According to him, blacks are oppressed by white people, but instead of saying it directly, it is implied. Blacks can never be successful. He is an racist. I get so tired of people blaming others for their lot in life.