Taboo role play in Texas ....

• Zena
  • 07-11-2018, 08:15 PM
I am wondering who is into Taboo role play in Texas ....
and what kind...

What are YOU into ???? Hahahah !!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Zena.
Age play, rape play, race play. All fun. Not sure what you would consider "taboo".
What do you consider "taboo'?

Pretty much what most people consider taboo I'm into LOL
Not taboo really
I enjoy "mrs robinson" playtime with young clients
I'm up for historical role play.
  • Zena
  • 07-13-2018, 05:58 AM
ALL of your answers are really good.!!!!

Yes- taboo is anything not done in society or things that are HIGHLY frowned upon or just flat illegal .... like Daddy / daughter ...or Mommy/ stepson or ...brother /sister or Master / slave

or nun/ priest ...lol .....or rape play which is a horrible sounding phrase (consent / nonconsent is a better way to say it

right ?) .....and this is just my definition of things , not a legal or actual definition. . .

I love Daddy / daughter play but since I'm over 35 now, I can't find as many guys who love to do Daddy / daughter role play as - before ......but I still do some. I get requests for the Aunt / nephew or the Bad Step Mommy or Mommy's sons best friend who came over and more .....
The rape play - or consent/non-consent CNC.... is really hot to me ....but there has to be lots and lots and lots and lots of communication before hand...and it has to be a very trustworthy person.

A woman should NEVER NEVER DO THIS WITH SOMEONE SHE DOESNT KNOW HIGHLY WELL, and in real life...... I can't see this working in the hobby EVER!!!- ...since a person should NEVER do this with a stranger ! ! ! ! and then there are taboo things that I'm REALLY not into .... I can't think of any examples right now .....

the only example that I can think of is Diaper play.

Just No!!! . No no no no! That may not be taboo, that may be a particular fetish or something???

Also I love your answer of HISTORICAL ROLE PLAY....

FASCINATING...... I LOVE THAT.....I MAY ACTUALLY TRY THAT ONE SOON.

MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm... hot ! I've got a couple of Civil War ideas !!!!

haha. Have a great day everyone!!!! Zena.
What do you consider "taboo'?

Pretty much what most people consider taboo I'm into LOL Originally Posted by mojoman
Lol that was my thought! People say taboo and I automatically think...oh...Well...I do that lol.
I've got a couple of Civil War ideas !!!! Originally Posted by Zena
(1) The Battle of Kittysburg
(2) “There, there, Mrs. Lincoln. I can help you get over it.”
Like handcuffs and strapons....LOL?
Hummm. I think I could play your daddy, Zena. Have you been good or bad?
Taboo role play?
No such thing in Texas.
Now if we're talking Kansas City, that's a different story
I'm up for historical role play. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Are you thinking, like, the Spartans versus the Persians at Thermopylae in August, 480 B.C.?

Or the Trojan Wars 12th century BC?

I could really, really get into either of those....
Hmmmm...taboo in Texas.

lol

I did a priest and nun roleplay a few years ago with a friend. It was lots of fun. Daughter daddy is a lot of fun.

Maybe the real taboos come into play where you enjoy doing the role play. Have a partner show up to a bar and play it out there and enjoy the consummation quasi-publicly...or publicly.

Have a girl wear a UT cheerleader outfit and the guy show up in an aggie football uniform. ;-)
  • Zena
  • 07-17-2018, 04:41 AM
I've been VERY very...very bad !

if I was Catholic and had to go to Confession my list of sins would be 15 pages long !

He would fall asleep in the booth after the first 12 hours....
Of course - he might be VERY VERY INTRIGUED by-all the sins I've committed and how and why and how long - !!!!. lol !!!!! I would love to be your daughter -

old rich white guy ..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
I'm so so turned on now!!!! Zena.
  • Zena
  • 07-17-2018, 04:49 AM
Yes Taboo is just as taboo in Texas as it is anywhere !!!!

We are not a bunch of hillbillies or rednecks or idiots !!-

I promise you ! I understand that people jump to conclusions and the media or California likes to make fun of us or our accents but there are so many highly educated people here, that it's ridiculous ! and the # of hot women here ??? Ohmygosh !!!!

All of Hollywood and all of California would like to know the secrets of some of these beautiful- women!!! I love it ! God bless Texas !!! (some amazing women here !)