Nuru. Yeaaaa

Ok I got my nuru stuff in the mall..complete ith a nuru mattress

I cant wait to try it out....especially with my girlfriend

Who has had experience with nuru...guys and providers....share opinions/experiences or stories
I do not have personal experience but I've heard that a very little bit goes a long way.
I tried it with Emerald in Austin. Very pleasant experience and I'd definitely do it again. Knowing you I think you could add a few twists to it, like a pegging session at the end.
Haha I had to look it up but now would like to volunteer for either part client or provider YEAH BABY!
Following! Interested! What Nuru Gel brand are you using? I find coconut oil works quite well.
Hey Dallas,

Several years ago, I offered Nuru.

Purchased a messy mat from the Liberator Company. Got several different types of seaweed Nuru stuff and it was expensive.

I liked playing around like that but no longer do it. It's very messy, obviously, and although it's fun ... feel like my age gets in the way now.

Always just threw the mat on the floor although once, for a client with bad knees, put the mat on the bed but at one point, thought that the client was going to slide off the bed and right into the floor!!!

I don't miss it but guys will LOVE it, Dallas.

You'll have to shower before and afterwards. It's best to start playing if you're slightly damp. The shower afterwards will require soap and a washcloth, even if you don't usually use one.

Both participants will have to shower afterwards. There is not way this stuff can be wiped off.

Otherwise ... don't have any other advice at this point.

Probably offered the service for a few years (will still get a couple of inquiries for it a month but decline those now) and again, men liked it. The regular clients who tried it like it as the novelty it was but not as a regular offering.

Hope this helps.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I do not have personal experience but I've heard that a very little bit goes a long way. Originally Posted by NipLover
Yes. On both counts. A little goes a long way but with the Nuru gel, it's important to get REALLY wet and wild and be very free with using the stuff.

That's kindof the point of it all. To slip and slide all over the place and all over each other's bodies.
I have been dying to get into nuru I went so far as to purchase the vinyl mattress cover, and a vinyl bikini in case I needed practice myself but the adult bookstores charged way too much for a bottle of glycerin so I figured I would order from Amazon and then the shut down happened and it all went bust. But it does interest me very much. Could you give me some of your results ?
I will update yall...trying it out tomorrow with my girlfriend.....

Kay I got the packets of powder to mix up into the gel on Amazon...

If it does not work,I am just gonna continue to use warm coconut oil but use generously to make a really slippery slide! lol
With nuru added to your arsenal, Dee, the Highway to Hell just got even smoother and more golden. Damn!
  • Lia88
  • 07-15-2018, 01:31 PM
You'll Love it!! I always have a Blast with every session!!
Lol Slow. Thx

I am gnna try it tonite so updates coming
I will update yall...trying it out tomorrow with my girlfriend.....

Kay I got the packets of powder to mix up into the gel on Amazon...

If it does not work,I am just gonna continue to use warm coconut oil but use generously to make a really slippery slide! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Be careful with the coconut oil, it still can break down the vinyl like with latex
Dallas, Nuru can be unbelievable or terrible in my experience.

One of the best massages I’ve ever received was in China and an authentic Nuru with two girls. They took turns sliding on me while the other massaged either my temples, hands, or feet. We were all naked and all very horny.

Both girls were thin and well endowed. We started with a shower and sex in there. After my first pop we moved to a jacuzzi where they increased the level of play between all three of us. Lots of kissing, probing, and fucking.

Once we made it over to the Nuru station, I was exhausted, and the Nuru began. It was so sensual letting them rub me down with their bodies. My entire body was relaxed during this session. On the flip we continued the fun and we all had some more orgasms. All in all it was tremendous and highly sensual. I paid for two hours and the session went long.

It also got me hooked. I really enjoy a good, proper Nuru.

I hope your Nuru experience is wonderful. I’ll be in Dallas in a few weeks in case you want to try it out with someone ;-)
we did it...and videotaped!....me & Angela!
It was fun but soooooooooooo slippery even after we were in shower rinsing it off...lol

I will probably use it just for special occassions

thanks for input yall!

{Houston Dan,..keep eye on my schedule...we shall do it}