12 more Russians indicted!!!!!!

Big Whoop!!!! Mueller can’t even try the case against the last Russians he indicted. Just when the FBI and the Mueller probe gets a black eye, Rosenstein trots out and declares a bunch of Russians are indicted. No Americans were indicted. No vote totals were changed. Just a PR stunt.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/politics/liv...nts/index.html
Giving Putin something to trade and jamming up the meeting for "The Boss"!
are these the same russki's as before or 12 new ones? so is that 23 now? let's see .. there are 143,963,883 people in the Russian Federation. so ..

23 down and 143,963,860 to go??

bahahahaaaaaaa
The specificity of the charges and the information included in the announcement informs the public that Mueller's team knows significant and widespread details. It also appears to a layperson like me that Roger Stone will be charged. The bigger question now: Did the Russians act or implement on their own, or did they did confer or communicate with or benefit anyone connected with an election campaign?

The specificity of the charges and the information included in the announcement informs the public that Mueller's team knows significant and widespread details. It also appears to a layperson like me that Roger Stone will be charged. The bigger question now: Did the Russians act or implement on their own, or did they did confer or communicate with or benefit anyone connected with an election campaign?
Originally Posted by Muy Largo

Bullshit! Rosenstein pointedly stipulated that no Americans were implicated in these indictments.

Bullshit! Rosenstein pointedly stipulated that no Americans were implicated in these indictments.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then this is old fake news.
Then this is old fake news. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's a fact....twit head will still suck some Putin dick and take it up his ass again....so he can be king of the ignorant racist gun sucking rednecks . You know it's true butt you can't help yourself smfh
It's a fact....twit head will still suck some Putin dick and take it up his ass again....so he can be king of the ignorant racist gun sucking rednecks . You know it's true butt you can't help yourself smfh Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It's a fact that your perverted man-on-man sex fantasies reveal you to be the queer, Dick Smoker.
It's a fact....twit head will still suck some Putin dick and take it up his ass again....so he can be king of the ignorant racist gun sucking rednecks . You know it's true butt you can't help yourself smfh Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Your held captive by the Globalists, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!
The specificity of the charges and the information included in the announcement informs the public that Mueller's team knows significant and widespread details. It also appears to a layperson like me that Roger Stone will be charged. The bigger question now: Did the Russians act or implement on their own, or did they did confer or communicate with or benefit anyone connected with an election campaign? Originally Posted by Muy Largo
You two need to go read the indictment. Other than actual names, there's not much new. BTW, this is an indictment, not a conviction.

You dims still can't get over the main issues. First, the FBI warned both the DNC and the RNC the Russians were trying to hack into their network. Only the RNC took timely action.

Second, President Obama said that the outcome of the election wasn't affected. I know, there's a mental block on your part, but he did.

If you read the indictment then it becomes obvious that the Russians hacked Hillary's server. An unprotected server is childsplay to a hacker.

My guess is they got most these names by tracing the cryptocurrency bitchain.
Then this is old fake news. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Right. Other than names and some declaration of methods, there's nothing new here that wasn't known TWO YEARS ago.

A few days ago, Representative Gowdy pleaded to AAG Rosenstein if he had something that he needed to present it. IMO, he did this to save himself from being impeached. No October surprise.
It means nothing. Mueller will never prove his case in a US courtroom. Fucking waste of time.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...n/#more-151777

Rosenstein Delivers Indictments For 12 Russians – Then Buries in Lock-box of DOJ National Security Division…

If you are old enough to remember the Soviet-era propaganda approximately five years prior to the Polish solidarity movement, you are old enough to have a solid frame of reference for today’s announcement from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Truthfully, I never thought a constitutionally protected U.S. government apparatus would ever be able to pull-off propaganda so easily and readily consumed by an American electorate…. Alas, lesson learned. So here’s my take:

Setting aside the transparent timing of the declaration today; which is entirely based upon the reality of interlopers within our current government remaining focused on undermining President Trump policy and objectives; and accepting the anti-Russia propaganda narrative is a political weapon intended to elevate the interests of deep state officials and undermine any effort that might be adverse to their interests; a basic question about the indictment evidence is being avoided by all who are reviewing the content therein….

While the DOJ document is full of detailed accusations; which has given the narrative engineers a great deal of fuel; there’s a specific aspect missing. The entire indictment (full pdf below) is based on the premise of the FBI conducting some -unexplained and unsubstantiated- form of forensic data-analysis to formulate their detailed conclusions.

However, can anyone explain how this FBI forensic data-analysis was possible when the FBI was never allowed access to the DCCC, DNC and Clinton Campaign servers?

Anyone?…. Anyone?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB