BREAKING NEWS!

what a red pig! oink oink oink!!!
breaking news .. Hillary still isn't President.

and never will be.

bahahahahaha
Priceless!
Yeah, he never sucked Putin’s Dick.
The cold war is over, Nigler! Listen to the Lord and savior, Barack monkey boy Obama!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3e30af1faa9d
Yeah, he never sucked Putin’s Dick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sure he did...

"Flexibility" to bend over backwards to do it!
Yeah, he never sucked Putin’s Dick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nobody sucks dicks like lib-retards, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And lib-retards be sucking on some Putin dick, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Putin told Michael Moore and your lib-retard ilk to hit the bricks, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and Michael Moore got his fat-ass out in the street with your miserable lot and regurgitated Putin pablum as commanded!

Michael Moore Marched In Russia-Sponsored Anti-Trump ‘Not My President’ Rally

The Mueller indictment alleges that the protest was not a function of grassroots activism.

Michael Moore apparently got drawn into some Russia collusion of his own. The fierce critic of all things Donald Trump participated in an anti-Trump protest allegedly fomented by Russian operatives shortly after the November 2016 presidential election.

(The Inquisitr)

Enjoy another President Trump shit sandwich Assup!
Yes you may have another.
Enjoy another President Trump shit sandwich Assup!
Yes you may have another. Originally Posted by gnadfly
With a side of cheetos and a large fanta!