Yea ok, lets keep letting illegals in so they kill our children

Like your hero Dylan Roof?
Like your hero Dylan Roof? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wonderful. You, just like worthless ass Anthony Bourdain, always transparently showing your contempt of white people.
Hump you, Fuckty!
Too many 'No Guns Allowed Signs.'
Like your hero Dylan Roof? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I guess its OK with you if illegals kill a grandmother and behead a 13 year old "special needs" child.

What else could I expect from the HATEFUL LEFT but more HATRED.
One of the men, Aguilar, was an illegal. The other, Palomino, was in the country on a green card. It is unknown which of the 2 did the killings. Either way, no mercy should be shown to either of the 2.
Agreed.

Of course, our OP and her buddies (none of whom would ever patronize her because you know, they just don’t swing that way) would rather expel them all for the crimes of one.

Brown shirts.
Agreed.

Of course, our OP and her buddies (none of whom would ever patronize her because you know, they just don’t swing that way) would rather expel them all for the crimes of one.

Brown shirts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
you need help Assup! they call them Shrinks
One of the men, Aguilar, was an illegal. The other, Palomino, was in the country on a green card. It is unknown which of the 2 did the killings. Either way, no mercy should be shown to either of the 2. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
A green card...another foreigner killing people "legal" or not.
A green card...another foreigner killing people "legal" or not. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You or yours were never “foreigners,” JDrunk?

I recommend a 12-(goose)Step program.
  • R.M.
  • 07-17-2018, 04:52 AM
You or yours were never “foreigners,” JDrunk?

I recommend a 12-(goose)Step program. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wait so you are saying its okay for illegals to come here and kill us?

And if they were to come in your house and kill you and your family its okay?
A green card...another foreigner killing people "legal" or not. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
A total of 17,250 people were reported killed in the U.S. in 2017. It is hard to find information as to how many were killed by recent immigrants, legal or illegal. My guess is that, as usual, people like you overly place blame where it does not belong. Yes, immigrants are involved in crime, but not as much as you would believe. The estimate is that there are over 13 MILLION people in the U.S. with a green card. One of them committed a murder. So let's condemn them all.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tion-myth.html
A total of 17,250 people were reported killed in the U.S. in 2017. It is hard to find information as to how many were killed by recent immigrants, legal or illegal. My guess is that, as usual, people like you overly place blame where it does not belong. Yes, immigrants are involved in crime, but not as much as you would believe. The estimate is that there are over 13 MILLION people in the U.S. with a green card. One of them committed a murder. So let's condemn them all.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tion-myth.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

So you're saying, whats one or two people killed here from illegals and people who have not been proven out through the complete validation process of immigrating to this country. With all due respect Sir, what if that were your mom and child. Ahhh its just a few people, really? Is that what you would say, I think not, as now your emotions will be involved and lets face fact, the Democrats/Liberals always play on the side of emotion never on the side of pragmatism.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...tion-myth.html
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Your disingenuous argument intentionally ignores that many of those so-called citizen-on-citizen killings you cite, e.g., in Chicago, are directly attributable to the drug culture made possible by the dim-retard Open Borders policy which drug-mules exploit to seed violence and chaos in this country, speedy. BTW, speedy, take note of Director Homan's remark in the signature below.