Teeth in a blowjob: My fetish

I love it when a lady uses her teeth when giving a blow job. I dont mean feeling a little teeth on my cock, I mean I want to feel her teeth scraping my cock as she goes up and down. When I ask for this the lady thinks im strange. Maybe I am.The last girl I tried to get to do this would never do it hard enough. I kept telling her to bite it harder but she was afraid she was going to hurt me. I tried to tell her that the pain is what turns me on but she just wouldnt get into it. I love this pain, I can take as much as she can give as long as she doesnt bring blood. Ok how strange is this?
I actually like it when a woman puts a little bite into it too... I can totally understand their being unsure how much pressure is just right....
I like to use a little teeth when I go down south. Chewing on the head (gently) more for sensation than pain.
I want the teeth and the pain.
I want the teeth and the pain. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
Now that sounds exciting. A bit of pleasure with masochistic fun!
I know exactly what you're talking about.

A long lost lover use to love this....and it was such a turn on..to have such full control of his cock...and just how much teeth pain to give him...to pull back from to keep him on the brink.
To take him back in deep....giving him that bite..just right..on his shaft..holding it there until he begged for release.

A hint of pain/pressure...without it actually hurting.
Is frickin crazy sexy hot!!!

I love it when a lady uses her teeth when giving a blow job. I dont mean feeling a little teeth on my cock, I mean I want to feel her teeth scraping my cock as she goes up and down. When I ask for this the lady thinks im strange. Maybe I am.The last girl I tried to get to do this would never do it hard enough. I kept telling her to bite it harder but she was afraid she was going to hurt me. I tried to tell her that the pain is what turns me on but she just wouldnt get into it. I love this pain, I can take as much as she can give as long as she doesnt bring blood. Ok how strange is this? Originally Posted by Ranchhand
What a shame neither one of you ladies are no where near me. I sure wish I could find someone willing to do this in the Austin, Waco, Temple, or Killeen area.
You'll just have to wait till I get that way in the coming weeks.

Until then...go get a pin wheel...roll it up and your cock...press hard!!!

What a shame neither one of you ladies are no where near me. I sure wish I could find someone willing to do this in the Austin, Waco, Temple, or Killeen area. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
Thanks but no thanks, I will wait for the real teeth to come along.
I love this!!! I had a hard time doing it the first time but I was with a couple and his wife showed me that it was ok. Of course never without being asked to (oh that would be sooo bad lol) but once you’re able to do it and be comfortable, it’s a lot of fun!!!
lets show him what teeth can do

Now that sounds exciting. A bit of pleasure with masochistic fun! Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Oh no! No tooth contact for me. That's like fucking a pencil sharpener.
That is a fine line.....be careful what you ask for
Actually it's not. There's a fine line to using teeth. And can fo so in a couple of sensual ways.

My mouth ALWAYS teases with teeth. In some fashion. Be it slow and sensual or a bit harder for those turned on by pressure abd a hint of torture.

Notice, i said hint.

It's not about pain and it's not about causing harm to the cock.

You have to trust your partner.

That's like fucking a pencil sharpener. Originally Posted by trekker
Bring on the beef I chew my food very well, I'd hate to choke on to big of a bite😆