Fox News Trial Starts with . . . Fox News Hiding Evidence

Looks like Fox hid evidence from Dominion that further showed that they were aware the claims from Trump and his sycophants were lies. Yet still kept airing them make claims they new were untrue about Dominion and the election.

Fox had recorded conversations with Trump lawyers and others which they chose not to air or act on because it countered Trump’s narrative and the viewers were not interested in being told the truth.

Fox News viewers really are as stupid as Fox News believed they are.
Heard on the radio that they hid ruperts status at foxy. Judge berated them and it's gonna cost them if Dominion wants to question anyone involved again. Judge said that foxy will have to make person(s) immediately available on their own dime.
Yes. They misrepresented his being in a managerial position. They also failed to disclose several recordings pertinent to what was being said by people in Trump orbit, including Guliani about their claims that dominion changed vote tallies or was hacked.
Itty-bitty faux "cable" news and trumpy are so fucked. Nyc judges and the jury of their piers hates them

So fun to watch hammer time though

Of course it's all political but oh well shit happens. Maybe the keystone gop cops will find something instead of a bunch of nothing. It's good to see the fuck up gop morons still looking stupid to the world though

:
Looks like Fox hid evidence from Dominion that further showed that they were aware the claims from Trump and his sycophants were lies. Yet still kept airing them make claims they new were untrue about Dominion and the election.

Fox had recorded conversations with Trump lawyers and others which they chose not to air or act on because it countered Trump’s narrative and the viewers were not interested in being told the truth.

Fox News viewers really are as stupid as Fox News believed they are. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... Actually, it doesn't look like it.
There's a question as-to WHAT "information" Dominion
already had... So a Special Master will decide
the matter.

uh... no need to thank me for updating yer story.
It surely didn't seem that YOU were gonna do it.

#### Salty
Actually, your "update" isn't anything but updated bullshit. You posted yesterday. This article is from the 12th. You knowingly lied in your post

The special master is to investigate fox's attempt at hiding Murdoch's role.

If you need any more "updates", just let me know.

"He also said he would very likely appoint a special master — an outside lawyer — to investigate Fox’s handling of discovery of documents and the question of whether Fox had inappropriately withheld details about the scope of Rupert Murdoch’s role. Since Dominion filed its suit in early 2021, Fox had argued that Mr. Murdoch and Fox Corporation, the parent company, should not be part of the case because Mr. Murdoch, the chair, and other senior executives had nothing to do with running Fox News. But in the past few days, Fox disclosed to Dominion that Mr. Murdoch was a corporate officer at Fox News.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/12/b...anctioned.html

... Actually, it doesn't look like it.
There's a question as-to WHAT "information" Dominion
alreadyNo there isn't. It's all about fox hiding evidence. had... So a Special Master will decide
the matter.

uh... no need to thank me for updating yer story.
It surely didn't seem that YOU were gonna do it.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Does anyone, including the OP, understand any of this? It's not obvious by what I've read.
As a civilian business entity, Fox news is NOT required to give up incriminating evidence or evidence that make they look bad without a specific order from a judge.
Fox news is being sued for publishing false information that they knew was false...does Russia, Russia, Russia mean anything to anyone. MSNBC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and ABC all published that crap and knew that it was not real. Ditto the tax records that Maddow kept talking about. The Russian hookers? How about those "wire taps" on Trump Tower? We could go into the fact that many reporters were surveilled by Obama. Other news sources reported those reports as false just like the laptop.

If Fox News gets found guilty and has to pay a hefty fine, every liberal news outlet had better watch their asses. They're next. They want to see Fox embarrassed and have to pay lawyer's fees but they really don't want them found to be liable.
... Too right, Barley...

And those news outlets surely PUSHING their "Russia Russia Russia"
falsehoods WITH MALICE.

#### Salty
Actually, your "update" isn't anything but updated bullshit. You posted yesterday. This article is from the 12th. You knowingly lied in your post

The special master is to investigate fox's attempt at hiding Murdoch's role.

If you need any more "updates", just let me know.

"He also said he would very likely appoint a special master — an outside lawyer — to investigate Fox’s handling of discovery of documents and the question of whether Fox had inappropriately withheld details about the scope of Rupert Murdoch’s role. Since Dominion filed its suit in early 2021, Fox had argued that Mr. Murdoch and Fox Corporation, the parent company, should not be part of the case because Mr. Murdoch, the chair, and other senior executives had nothing to do with running Fox News. But in the past few days, Fox disclosed to Dominion that Mr. Murdoch was a corporate officer at Fox News.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/12/b...anctioned.html

Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
... WHAT are you on about??

Lied in me post?? ... WHERE is THAT?

#### Salty
Lying Fox is gonna have a hard time. Will be an interesting trial. I’ll have some fun watching over the next few weeks.

Starting out getting caught failing to comply with discovery never bodes well. (And just because Cornman is clueless as to how discovery works means nothing though it’s unsurprising).

I look forward to the entertainment. Everyone will rejoice if they are found guilty and hit for 2 billion. Maybe then right wing News will at least stop the continued dumbing down of their audience. Not that ring wingers and Trumpys could become too much dumber.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...HRr?li=BBnb7Kz

Fox apologizes for lying to the court. Claims it was a misunderstanding. Still gonna get hit with sanctions. Deservedly.
Lying Fox is hoping to settle to avoid a catastrophic loss. Good move on their part, though I’d be surprised if a settlement can be reached. Everything is going in Dominion’s favor.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...207ed441&ei=13

Now that they will ave an opportunity to see the Biden recordings from Giuliani and crew saying they had no proof of any fraud by Dominion and the nutty lawyer saying her source was a time traveling ghost, the trial would have been simply beautiful.

“ The evidence includes recordings of Rudy Giuliani, former U.S. President Donald Trump's lawyer, saying in pre-taped Fox appearances that he did not have any evidence to back up the false allegations of election rigging by Dominion in the 2020 race that are at the heart of the lawsuit.”
Fox News pays up. I’m surprised it settled but I guess the overwhelming damage from a trial was just too much. We never got to see all that evidence Fox had that the allegations against Dominion were true. Damned shame.

Now all they gotta do is pay Smartmatic and they’ll be all good to keep on lying for the sake of their stupid viewers.
Nearly 800 million. Hmmm. If they had evidence of voter fraud they really shoulda put that out there because 800 million is a lot of money to pay if you’re telling the truth.

Shit, they coulda just paid up from the outset and avoided all the embarrassment of depositions and exposed text messages and essentially admitting they promoted a pretty dumb lie after the election.

What’s the chance they’ll change their ways and actually report the news and shoot down stupid conspiracies from the right wingnuts. I know I’d be pissed if I had to cough up 800 million and then have the likes of Hannity and Lying Tucker go right back out and cost me more money over some other bullshit.