The 'Debunk or Bunk' it poll on the Marxist take-over/giveaway of our Sovereignty

Simple poll to Debunk or Bunk, aka validate, this latest conspiracy theory. First, let's define the terms - From Dictionary.com:
debunk[ dih-buhngk ] verb (used with object)
to expose or excoriate (a claim, assertion, sentiment, etc.) as being pretentious, false, or exaggerated: to debunk advertising slogans.
bunk might well be the antonym of debunk, aka prove.
“It Is Marxist” – They Want to Gather Biodata from All Humans and Share It – Dean Michele Bachmann Gives Update from World Health Assembly in Geneva
by Jim Hoft May. 22, 2023 1:04 pm

Former US Representative and Dean Michele Bachmann is attending the 76th World Health Assembly in Geneva, Switzerland this week.

Michele joined Steve Bannon to discuss the meetings on The War Room this morning. According to Michele, the UN, World Health Organization (WHO), Bill and Melinda Gates Society, and World Trade Organization are all represented at the meetings this week.

Michele told Steve they are not even hiding their intentions during their meetings. They want to gather biodata from all humans and share this with eachother. This is a truly frightening development.
Dean Michele Bachmann: This is what we know that came out today. The plan is they are agreeing that both a pandemic treaty and the 300 amendments that have been put forward for the international health rules, they’re going to be two separate documents, but they’ll basically be one document. Those proposed documents will be given in January of 2024, and then they’ll be voted on a year from this week. So they’re in the process of tightening everything down. And a year from this week will come the final vote. And that’s when all of the lockdowns and the clamp downs and everything that’s going to impact our life is going to come into play…

...One is universal health care. And what they mean by that, they said equity about a million times in the last couple of days, inclusion in the last couple of days… So clearly it is a Marxist take… We had Xavier Becerra, who’s our Health and Human Services secretary, he was here.

...This is what they’re going to do. They intend to create a platform for global governance through health care and irrigate to themselves that level of power. Where are these people? So it was hilarious. You have these people in charge. In one sentence, they use the word treaty. In the next sentence, they use the word accord. So the way they want to soft sell this back in the United States is to call this an accord like the Abraham Accord. But they know what this really is, is a treaty. So this would be my challenge to every United States senator in the United States...
These are some of the mental gymnastics required to debunk this conspiracy theory, likely are many others:
  • Pffftttttz! Sovereignty Schomvreignty. It ain't no thang.
  • Our Constitution clearly states the we don't care about our Sovereignty
  • Besides, we love having unelected potentates from far away tell us what to do, how to do it and when to do it. Who doesn't?!?
  • Clearly, we would never kick up a fuss about it. Go along to get along and all...
  • No doubt our Sovereignty is solid as Sears, as we have secure borders as well as, secure and interference free elections
  • Is it not better to give away our Sovereignty than it is to have it taken away
  • Besides, the whole Of the People, For the People and By the People was just a bunch of flowery, word smithery, BS anyway. Nobody believed that.
  • Bunch of codswallop about mass testing the DNA of the whole wide world population
  • There's nothing revolutionary about Sovereignty
To which some might counter:
  • Sovereignty in the only thing that makes us unique
  • Read the history books: The Revolutionary war was all about Sovereignty
  • See above, plus - a great deal of thought, ink and blood was spilled over how little we care for unelected potentates repressing We The People
  • Back to the history books: We actually got our panties in a bit of a wad and tossed a World Class hissy fit, aka fuss, about it.
  • Does a country even have Sovereignty when there is no border and dwindling faith in our elections. Introspection Moment: how are we doing on those two fronts today?
  • Clearly it is your own dang fault if you give it away. Conversely, it is also your own dang fault if you let others take it away from you by any means.
  • That whole bit about: Of the People, For the People and By the People, was a revolutionary idea at the time
  • Nobody in their right mind would mass test everyone's DNA, i,e, mass biodata collection and willingly allow spying and impose draconian restricts on the citizenry, aka peoons.. Oooops, forgot the whole covid PCR testing/collecting, contact tracing and lock-down scams. Nevermind.
  • No, there is nothing revolutionary about Sovereignty - but there dang sure is when you don't have it - historically speaking.
My previous thought about the covid was simply an egregious attempt at the great reset, based on looking at historical financial charts and some of the ridiculous shenanigans that the governments of the world, ours included, perpetrated on their subjects.

So yes, I've changed my stance and now clearly see that the covid was a key component, aka branch in the final push. It now appears blatanly obvious it, along with BLM, Antifa, J6, defund the police, election interference via governement agencies, a littany of other anti-American clap-trap and essentially the entirety of the past 3 years - was merely the test run, assembling the component parts, revving up the engines, a maiden voyage, stretching the muscles before the big show.

Well... it's show time.

Do you now understand the imperative and relentless gun control push, aka confiscation, and the extreme censorship, aka mis/dis-information and the ignoring and impulsive changing of the rule of law facade of late?!?
Since I got points for pointing out how silly another thread and the thought process behind it was (I guess the moderator was in agreement with the exceptional thinking that went into what I just saw as asinine) I’ll be more gentle in my critique of this one. The content of the original post of this thread is lacking any depth of logic or thought.

Will I get more points this time too. I surely wouldn’t wanna upset Biomed’s southern conservative right leaning sensibilities. I understand the whole attack on one them is an attack on all.
Tripped over this face down puzzle piece, from the shake-down Marxist cruise. Not sure where it fits exactly. But I suspect it fits into the dwindling confidence level of the Demonicrats to win the next election cycle, by unleashing something designed, worse than the covid, to instill enough panic, aka Free Floating anxiety from a Mass Psychosis event, in an attempt to nullifying more of the Bill of Rights - you silly little Sovereigns, aka peons/subjects. Perhaps just part of the grieving process from the demise of the Muh Russia, Russia, Russia narrative??
Report Confirms Dozens of Senators Are Being Issued Taxpayer-Funded Satellite Phones in Preparation for a “Disruptive Event”
by Cullen Linebarger May. 22, 2023 1:40 pm

A report confirms that United States Senators have been issued emergency satellite phones.

CBS News reported these devices are part of a series of new security measures being offered to senators by Karen Gibson, Senate Sergeant at Arms.

The official line of reasoning behind offering the satellite phones was “to ensure a redundant and secure means of communication during a disruptive event.”

CBS News also notes that the satellite phones were offered partially in response to the January 6, 2021 protests at the U.S. Capitol.

Sources confirmed to CBS News all 100 senators were offered the phones last month and more than 50 ( over four dozen) accepted Gibson’s offer. The senators who agreed to take the devices were urged to keep them close by during travel.

The report from CBS News does not say which lawmakers have possession of the phones. The phones are being fully paid with taxpayer dollars.

The Department of Homeland Security claims the phones are a security backstop in the case of an emergency that “takes out communications” in part of America.
A Department of Homeland Security advisory said satellite phones are a tool for responding to and coordinating government services in the case of a ‘man-made’ or natural disaster that wipes out communication.
Many conservatives including DC_Draino are expressing alarm that a cyber attack prior to the 2024 election would be used to justify changes in voting procedures that will benefit Joe Biden. He argues that senators are being issued the phones to prepare for this exact event...
What the heck
Since I got points for pointing out how silly another thread and the thought process behind it was (I guess the moderator was in agreement with the exceptional thinking that went into what I just saw as asinine) I’ll be more gentle in my critique of this one. The content of the original post of this thread is lacking any depth of logic or thought.

Will I get more points this time too. I surely wouldn’t wanna upset Biomed’s southern conservative right leaning sensibilities. I understand the whole attack on one them is an attack on all. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I'm bidirectional and my pronouns are Me/Mine/Also Mine, meaning I can both give it and take it. Plus I come with a heavy gauge hide of rich and luxurious Corinthian leather, carefully tanned and cured in the finest barrios around.

Luckily and by decree, the mods are fairly thick skinned too. Per Article
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
So mentioning their apparent Southern "Charm" may well be a saving grace for you. However, I would tread lightly around sharing anything directly in the way of a PM interaction with the mods, such as points and whatnot, as referenced in Article
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Not sure when you last calibrated your altimeter, but I am pretty sure you can get a new one on Amazon if need be. As always, it's a pleasure to peruse another well developed, deeply insightful and informative post on a topic from you, even though you are neither expected or required to respond to all posts thusly. Hopefully you may well be able to dodge Article #16. Lemme know if you ever want to discuss an OP topic at hand. Thanks and much appreciated...