What kind of economy do you want?

@London and Naomi

[COLOR=Blue]Now, let's turn the subject to Ansley. I don't know, or have any idea, what you have against her, but the two of you ganging up on her is not attractive at all, and is really beneath you (I think). To go after her because she's older than you is like slashing your own tires. You're going to be there someday, and when you get there, it'll seem to you like you tranported through time because it happened so fast. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Whoa now back the hell up for a minute here buddy. Did you read my responses? I did not insult anyone. I liked Lauren and London's exchange. I thought the conversation was pretty funny until people started throwing F bombs. Noone ganged up on anyone. You wanna see someone being ganged up on? Go to the Houston boards. Sounds like you need to take your own advice. This ain't kindergarten.. no room for favorites. I love how you take up for your little princess. No further comment.
Alright everybody [insert mod annoyed brackets] Knock it off. I have no idea whats going on but in 12 hours there are 73 posts/five pages of lord knows what. I am just reading it now. Don't you guys sleep? I gotta leave the house in ten minutes. So I am not locking it yet until I can get through. Can you all not post for three hours? Really. I mean it. [/remove mod annoyed brackets] Originally Posted by SR Only
OK.

And the two of you further harm your independent opinions because you seem to ALWAYS agree with one another. Sheesh. What London says, Naomi backs up and vice versa. Don't you have an independent, intelligent and original thought between the two of you? Oh, it's obvious you've become best buds, but really, isn't there something other than the desired age of your clientele that you can disagree about? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
DAYUM! I sure am glad to see that I wasn't the only one that agreed with London. I was getting ready to reply to TTH then saw the trainwreck. Now you are accusing me of cosigning London after only two posts related to the subject? What are you talking about? We disagree with each other all the time. One thing that comes to mind: Religion. She's a Christian I'm not. Our stance on government assistance ain't the same either. We duke it out in public you just don't see it. Stop talking out of your ass.

Yes Charlie, we all know we'll be there, (old & menopausal) someday, but as of now, we're not....However, when I do get there, I can tell you I won't still be in this biz.... Originally Posted by Valerie
Don't you just love how he thinks we all aspire to be 40 year old hookers?
Wait let me say this "London's way": No offense but me being here in 20 years would mean
I've been "sucking dick" all wrong for 20 years.

Alright everybody [insert mod annoyed brackets] Knock it off. I have no idea whats going on but in 12 hours there are 73 posts/five pages of lord knows what. I am just reading it now. Don't you guys sleep? I gotta leave the house in ten minutes. So I am not locking it yet until I can get through. Can you all not post for three hours? Really. I mean it. [/remove mod annoyed brackets] Originally Posted by SR Only
I'm sorry SR. Spank me. I'm going to sit in my hot tub now.. wanna join?
Oh right...jet setting, 5 star hotels and 1k shoes are quite humble lol. Let me know when you are ready to trade that house for an RV, then we will talk. Or perhaps you could work for 10 bucks an hour and give up one of the hubbies to some poor girl in need?
Originally Posted by London Rayne
+1 we all give to charity, who doesn`t? Pretending to be mother teresa while charging top dollar for not really much is a bit contradictive, right???? I mean who can afford these HDHs (I myself am one) . The poor?
Noone ganged up on anyone. You wanna see someone being ganged up on?. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
People gang up here all the time. I am not long on this board, but i can already write a list on who gangs up with whom? Its quite normal. every one does it. cyberspace is like real life when it comes to that. There are people who you favour and who you don`t. I think Ansley also has her people she "gangs" up with and the ones she does not like. So do i , so do you so does everyone.
People gang up here all the time. I am not long on this board, but i can already write a list on who gangs up with whom? Its quite normal. every one does it. cyberspace is like real life when it comes to that. There are people who you favour and who you don`t. I think Ansley also has her people she "gangs" up with and the ones she does not like. So do i , so do you so does everyone. Originally Posted by ninasastri

I just think it's funny that SOME people think
she's a precious little angel.. uh... yeah and
I'm the black Mother Teresa.
[quote=Lauren Summerhill;1096516]

Actually I give a significant amounts to help people in need, as I came from abject poverty, I feel it is my duty to return the kindness society showed me.

quote]

I think we should stop kidding ourselves here , we are providers charging top dollars living in a high roler world and the only thing really caritative would be reducing rates so everyone can afford them, or not charging at all. We all are giving to charities, but i try not to pretend i am better or really significantly providing anything substantially useful to society while charging 500 dollar an hour and catering to the elite class who can afford that. which makes me come back to class and society and i will stop there...
we are all supporting the distinction in society by catering to the elite. aren`t we? we live in capitalism. The money you give is like Hollywoodstars getting rid of taxes that way. I assume if you paid taxes regularly and generate your income like everyone else does it would be helpful enough. No need to go further there..

Unless someone is devoting his life to "doctors without limits" and seriously making an effort to try to help i consider giving money the easy way out. Make you feel good while society stays the same but you can believe you are so good and did something right. I will post an interesting video from Slavoij Zizek here on the "ethical implications of charitable giving" But i will open up a new thread for that.
I'm closing the thread and warnings are going out.