Lubbock providers

I am going to be in Lubbock,TX in the next couple of weeks and was wanting to get some input on providers in that area. I like fit women that enjoy GFE I want to find a provider that has very few limits . I also want to find one that is great at giving BJ's and love to have guys go down on them. Who has suggestions?
I am going to be in Lubbock,TX in the next couple of weeks and was wanting to get some input on providers in that area. I like fit women that enjoy GFE I want to find a provider that has very few limits . I also want to find one that is great at giving BJ's and love to have guys go down on them. Who has suggestions? Originally Posted by Kurtswater
Sam has the best oral experience but she is bbw.

Get on the West Texas boards and pose that question. Most of the providers travel from Abilene to Midland, Odessa, Amarillo and Lubbock.
Ok thank you for your help!
that avatar.....

From the title I thought lubbock was a new fetish I hadn't heard of, lol. Had to click to see if there was something fun I was missing out on
Lubbock is a fetish, it involves domesticated farm animals.

Kurt might find more hits if he were post this in the West Texas forum.
Lubbock is a fetish, it involves domesticated farm animals.

Kurt might find more hits if he were post this in the West Texas forum. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lubbock Texas is happiness when it's in your rear view mirror.
Kurt might find more hits if he were post this in the West Texas forum. Originally Posted by pyramider
let's don't complicate this too much. he changed the avatar, but that might be all he can handle this week.
I wonder if Kurt is going to check out the mountain scenic view of Lubbock from Levelland.